Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spacetimestudios please make fangs easier to loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I wouldnt be annoyed at higher fang drop rates, I would be disappointed, as these maps are the only challenging thing in game left to do, and the fangs help support the pots I use, ankhs, and to help feed my pets. Up the drop rate on fangs, the lower the price will be on fangs, which will also drop what is paid out for other items, BUT the costs of pots and food for your pet remain the same Its a no brainer...

Now can you imgaine the price of fangs after three days of "scalers" capitolizing of a well known exploit?
    I completely understand your point here but I also think that the fact that these maps in your opinion are the only "challenging" thing to do and in many peoples opinions one of the only profitable farming places in-game right now, (although there is still Planar Tombs, Arena and good old Km3 lol!) just leads us back to the issue of needing better loot drops, more items worth farming, more challenging maps/content or even rotatable loot drops (seen a few suggestion threads on this idea before in the past) rather than all resorting to playing one map, farming one thing and then all relying on the price staying above a certain amount. I have read so many threads now complaining about the dissapointment in the overall stats given and amount of effort/gold, time and pots required to craft the mythic glintstone set, I definitely don't think that the drop rate should be increased permanently I just don't see the harm if STS was to introduce a "Double Fang" drop weekend say once every few months, we have this now with Dragkin teeth and we have seen the price of Dragkin Bars rise, fall and rise again over time. Aslong as there are recipes that require an ingredient there will always be a demand for it, therefore people buying it, farming it and let's not forget that there are new players joining the game everyday too. Who is to say that with the new expansion Orc Fangs won't be used to craft something else aswell, it makes sense or else surely with new maps the same thing will happen yet again, Rengol will be rendundant apart from those farming the Glintstone Set? I won't be surprised if we do see a "Double Fang" weekend introduced in the next month or two. As for expoliters well unfortunately there will always be people like that :/
    Last edited by Dex_addict; 02-02-2016 at 05:02 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm just afraid of fangs going to go down in auction or something and it take me 2 days to get 10 fangs with pt and scale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

No need to increase drop rate from my point of view, we all get out set through the hard way be it buying fangs or farming...

Nothing is free in this world .... who doesn't like the easy way no need to spend gold and get the set?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    no, no , nah
    you say its hard? few hours of farm my friend got 42 fangs yes its true 42. it's easy enough....
    also as for set you need many of em, set is uniqe and hard to obtain , don't destroy it. Price of fangs is already low, you can buy it for even 24k from auc.
    for some players it's way how they farm money. btw who said farming is easy??
    Lie, lie, lie and lie

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfarias406 View Post
    Lie, lie, lie and lie

Lol ! Y'all heard it?!
    He call me lier without reason.
    I can call you too but i won't
    I nott rude

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    no, no , nah
    you say its hard? few hours of farm my friend got 42 fangs yes its true 42. it's easy enough....
    also as for set you need many of em, set is uniqe and hard to obtain , don't destroy it. Price of fangs is already low, you can buy it for even 24k from auc.
    for some players it's way how they farm money. btw who said farming is easy??
    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelfarias406 View Post
    Lie, lie, lie and lie

i believe he's not lie, i got 32 fang for around 10hrs run when completing my myth helm, yes sometimes u ended up with 0 fang result, but as for me its okay, just luck base

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Qnoy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol you get 3 fangs 5 runs lol can we run together because I'm more 20 runs maybe 1 fang if lucky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I think the solution will end up being add an AP.

Kill 5000 elite rengol mobs.

Hope not.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by chummierfrog248 View Post
    Lol you get 3 fangs 5 runs lol can we run together because I'm more 20 runs maybe 1 fang if lucky
    I ran with avikk he can confirm

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

get a better pt, or u run with pugs ?, pugs only fly in and out 1 hour playing means = 55min changing maps , 5min actual killing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

WHAT?!? Fangs are not hard to loot >.< , and make a perfect farming target for many players , I play not more than 3-4 hours a day , I can easily loot 5-10 a day , and its not my luck , I have the same drop pattern for a while now ( well , sometimes I get unlucky and loot less , but that's rare ) so it will take you around a month and a half of fang farming to get the amount needed for the set....I think that's a fear amount of time . no need to change the drop rate , just leave it like it is . elite rengol is the only elite that drops something useful ( not counting it shuyal with 0.00001% chance for vial XD ) lets keep it the way it is now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Red face

Also , I don't currently own glind set , I'm not a plat user/farmer and I'm not very rich....

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account