Thread: Lvl 22/23/25 Str Bear nuke build help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Oh and to you newcomer, Ive proved this point too many times to care when somebody like you, with zero rep and means nothing (emphasis on the nothing) to me disputes it. As egotistical as this sounds I've beaten the best mages/bears at 25-27 mage, I don't claim to be the best anymore, imo there never was 1 "best" pvper while I was actively playing 25-27. But I still maintain my argument.. Wait no, Fact* that the best mage beats the best bear at this level. Excuse me if you're actually a somebody but from experience you're more likely a nobody that is just tryna call me out to only get sat down once I fight you. However I can't fight you as I "don't play" anymore. Better things to do, like playing league or just living in general. The only reason why I even entertain peopl e like you is because people entertained me when I was saying such things as you are now.. And because of it I learned and got better. So I feel an obligation to give back to the community what I once received, a long.. Long.... LONG... Time ago (in a galaxy far far away) lol
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Etarbitrev For This Useful Post: