Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [important] new arcane sword too op [important]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    Sigh..

Sts finally does something to make warriors a little better and everyone just looses there mind

Just like breeze was to op , and nekro was to op, and Roges were to op, mages shield made them to op, I even remember a thread saying crawly was to op ( long time ago)

Give warriors something to make them a force in PvP and everyone acts like Sts peronaly came to there house and kicked there dog
    I would like to point out to you that I'm not asking sts to make warriors useless(trust me I played warrior my first year... I know how it feels), I clearly said make the game balanced and make all classes equally the same... but guess what we will never ever get to that point because none of the devs pvp or even have time to test things out and find that "equilibrium point" for all the classes and the only way to solve this problem is to have a test server for people to submit some feedback and sts can then manage things and possibly take some of those feedback and make them go live on the current server

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forgivings View Post
    Ya but warriors were never the best now when they actually great they get all the hare when rouges still can kill just as fast mages can still kill its just because now warrior have a equal chance to kill all the complain happens
    They not only have an equal chance, they completely out rule every class, and all other classes suck now, mostly rogues...and the point I'm trying to make here, instead of making one class super op every season just how sts does every time well at least that what it seems like, I'm just asking to make all classes equal all through out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Guys, classes aren't great of their weapons. They are great for the function they fulfill. PvP is another story. The new released arcane weapons are meant to be that way, they all are OP, they all have their use, their own strategies and set up. It's been 3 weeks now. You can't blame warriors for being OP without really knowing your own weapon. I am sure that someone will come up with a crazy way to beat up warriors soon and warrior won't be "great" anymore. STOP asking for nerf and buffs, the weapons are there and they won't change. If you want to keep using them, better change your OWN strategy, adapt YOURSELF to your weapon. Don't be angry because the weapon doesn't work the way YOU want.
    Yaaaaaaaaaaa totally... well I can not adapt to my weapon when basically the main part of it "the proc" is absolutely useless for me, and for the part where you say "classes are op for their skills, well guess what I'm suppose to be a class that does tons of damage and nuke people, but at this time I'm useless since warriors can already do the job on their own which drives the rogue class out of business in pvp, you might reply back and say "they got aimed shot" well that does not help when they have jug which keeps them basically un kill able for 15 sec plus their horn which lasts another 2 sec, and if you say "will find a way to survive that time to kill them after that since they are useless after jug (jug cd 45 sec) well you really can not do that specially when they can already proc their weapon at that time and kill you and if you say "run away or sp"... well if i run away the warrior will call you out for being scared and if i sp they will just axed you back in... and as in for clashes its even worse when a warrior has a set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harie View Post
    Zrjz , I support you....

To peeeps who called themselves as ( OP WARS) stop dreaming brother you know why? Cuz we mage and rogue will take the throne back from you.....

I'm watching you....
    OMG, Was a throne that had been away from warriors? You agreed warriors were always under C grade players in any pvp/pve. I survived alot to get pt when i was noob tank. No one dare to take me like warriors in pt. And that made me feel im in a wrong class many times, I should not be a warrior. That was a pathetic and almost happened to all warriors except twinkle twinkle little stars and millionaires. One team can run 4 rogues 3 rogs 2 rogs or 3 or 2 mage with rogs but more than1 warrior is inferior party . That instinct the warriors class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nrzj View Post
    Yaaaaaaaaaaa totally... well I can not adapt to my weapon when basically the main part of it "the proc" is absolutely useless for me, and for the part where you say "classes are op for their skills, well guess what I'm suppose to be a class that does tons of damage and nuke people, but at this time I'm useless since warriors can already do the job on their own which drives the rogue class out of business in pvp, you might reply back and say "they got aimed shot" well that does not help when they have jug which keeps them basically un kill able for 15 sec plus their horn which lasts another 2 sec, and if you say "will find a way to survive that time to kill them after that since they are useless after jug (jug cd 45 sec) well you really can not do that specially when they can already proc their weapon at that time and kill you and if you say "run away or sp"... well if i run away the warrior will call you out for being scared and if i sp they will just axed you back in... and as in for clashes its even worse when a warrior has a set.
    It's PvP, the point is to kill the opponent, attacking during those 15+2 seconds seems to be a stupid idea, yes run away and attack at the right moment, or find a way to stun him first. You're a sorcerer, you have arcane shield. Find a way, there is no scared crap. You kill him, good fight, good night

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Actually I can kill warriors today but... it's much harder
    I don't PvP, but I LOL'd at this, so you CAN kill warriors, but it's harder and you don't want to work/strategize for those kills anymore.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zaizor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Actually I do know my class very well, razors do not give u immunity after you use them, you do not just become immune to stuns... it could be bugged but I have not been able to actually use them properly and supposedly at the moment you are suppose to use them after getting stunned then you will get "unstunned" but that does not work either... so please go play rogues first and come back here and tell me it gives you immunity
    I don't get what you are trying to explain here honestly. When u are stunned u can't use razor. While it is on u are immune. It works the same for the other 2 classes no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ya I understand that but all classes will never be equal warrior were not anything compared to rouges and mages now that they have a better gear and can own in PvP all the rouge and mage players cry when 99% of the time rouges own PvP and all know that the truth but that's my opinion warriors rule PvP for once and making it harder on rouges and mages that have always had the upper hand so maybe if they don't nerf it will makes rouges and mages not so easy for then to gang all

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    what's a maul mage o_O
    Its quite obvious i meant tank i think, anyway edited it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

is really op tht proc in my opinion tht proc and eyes/paras should not count at pvp if u use them at ur gears should take only +3 primary inside pvp rooms thts sound fair for other classes to not 1 combo tanks :P

13. The Following User Says Thank You to greekAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Buff mages they are the weakest against warriors ..no chance to win them.
    I don't want to nerf warriors,just fix mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    True, arc sword is way to op

They need to nerf it to max 3-4 fumes nd also reduce the proc rate.. not only for PvE but also for PvP, cuz it's no fun anymore... everyone calls 4 tanks. They do even more dmg with the proc then Dps toons.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D405 met Tapatalk
    you funny very very funny ...! (nerf) .before aegis now arc sword ..?? u said cuz it's no fun anymore..?? LOL

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by klyftamon View Post
    Buff mages they are the weakest against warriors ..no chance to win them.
    I don't want to nerf warriors,just fix mages
    imagine bro in future pvp with ur class not war or roque ..! no need nerf or buff ...!LOL

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

A good solution for PvP would be if only max of 2 same classes can join in the same team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Juggernaut is not 15s skill. My Juggernaut brokes in first three seconds you wouldn't believe but its very much truth. Armor less warrior need one shot to die dont lie please. And for Juggernaut skill which run mainly 6s and cool diwn take double of running time we don't have heal to keep the health up. I use set it sucks with mana armor and health So i can't vs and few hits with Juggernaut is enough. Although I hate nekro stun it stuns when i don't see enemy and they hit me boooooom no chance for Juggernaut then calling me noob. It is all about who used skills and aa properly and who aim dps. My tank i don't know why almost 50% Juggernaut are broke and if its not broke then i get hit 6k critical and die..... zzz we are not that op wait a bit new client will give you solution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

It's the fact that this weapon completely breaks the PvP cycle where:
    Rogues kill Warriors
    Warriors kill Mages
    Mages kill Rogues

When Nekro diminishes, Rogues are completely exposed to raw damage because Razor Shield does not provide any form of damage reduction, only stun immunity.

Mages do have the luxury of having access to two shields which provide damage reduction but due to a tanks ability to reduce armour by 25% and pull us into the spawned lava pools which do around 150-200 dmg whilst under Arcane Shield and 250-300 dmg under Nekro's shield.

The lava pools damage every .5 seconds and their is now limit to how many are spawned and how many can be stacked. Combined with a tanks 800 damage they're doing a lot of damage now.

Also tanks can not be killed under Juggernaut whilst the other two classes are vulnerable the entire point of the vs. Their heal also offers them a 2 second immunity shield which cools down relatively fast. Combined with Nekro's 40% damage reduction shield they're pretty invincible. However you'll most likely be dead whilst tanks Juggernaut skill is still active due to them stacking then pulling you into the lava pools.

P.S. The sword still ignores the 7 second stun immunity rule set in PvP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Hilarious tanks, the sword is still broken. It doesn't follow stun immunity. Mages have the short end of the stick here. Extremely geared rogues can still kill tanks although it's a LOT more even now. Mages not so much. There is no adapting and running and waiting, sorry. Can't stun the invincible tanks. Run where? SS into set axe pull. Or even a single axe pull? Simple, make damage reduction from staff stack with both nekro and arcane shield for the caster. Will make things more even.

15 seconds is a long time to survive against tanks with 800 damage. Currently I sit at 6150 hp, 1550 armor, 49 crit, 1107 damage as a mage. I'm about as tanky of a mage that you can find and these lava pools are crazy. I don't actually have an issue with the damage of the tanks in clash. Just fix the stun immunity at minimum since it's broken. OR can a dev please comment if this is on purpose that it ignores 7 second stun immunity rule.

Clash I think tanks are fine with the fix. VS is just silly though. Don't VS the tanks. Simple solution.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

For all you Rogues who can't seem to figure it out.

Do you cross the road when there are cars driving past or do you cross the road without looking? Cross the ROAD when it's safe! Stop running into the flames and getting pulled in. You can't just steamroll Warriors so easily like before. You have to actually "Play" now. Yes, its hard but remember you are playing a "Game" not "Spam buttons until you win" simulator.

As I said in the Arcane Sword thread:

FAKE Rogue players be like, what?

We can't just spam "skill attacks" all day and win? We actually have to form a strategy and master our class to the best of our ability? I thought I was playing "Pay-to-win" and "I'm horrible at 'real' games, so I need to play "Stat-based" games, ya know, just kill monsters to 'git gud' and dump some cash to get stats faster and kill people with weaker stats than us? You mean, I can't feel good about myself so easily? I have to work for my wins? Oh no, I forfeit, need to find another stat abuse simulator/game so I can pay/abuse to win again.

And when they can't. Haha, they come back. No other stat-based game is horrible at balance as AL in terms of classes. Never do you see Warriors so helpless in other MMOs. For a while in AL, you did.... Well now things have changed and STS have done a fantastic job at giving something warriors can defend themselves with and not be picked off helplessly like baby sea lions. This target hits back now, and hard! So you better be good, adapt and learn how to maximize your builds or you can go keep crying in the corner. Don't think STS will change your diapers. Even more sad, if you are a grown adult, how embarrassing.

REAL Rogue Players will have assessed the situation already and have found a sound strategy against the new proc. Never quit or cried but accepted this new challenge with open arms for they are of the what we call "Pro", the real professionals, who play the "game". They can play any game and will succeed because they have the drive/competitive mindset of a Fighter. Take notes you whiny little children.

and also, Clashes suck anyway, you never could tell what was happening because there was so much happening on the screen or where your friends/enemies were most of the time because of the terrible user interface, IT'S ALL JUST A SPAM WAR. For rogues, it was easy; just charge and shoot, repeat all day, oh how 'skillful'. The procs make it hard for you now, that's why. If you can't beat something, retreat and wait for an opportunity or keep dieing because LOL like I said above, you are terrible at crossing the road.

It can even be your device, its too low tech to handle all that's happening on screen, especially now that we got flames all over the place. You need to invest in a more powerful tablet/mobile/laptop/PC. Players that still kill warriors have top of the line hardware so they don't suffer the frame drops and all that technical jazz; a $3k Computer should suffice. Your internet service might also be not enough to handle all the data that's happening, in this case, upgrade your plan.

tl:dr, The Proc is a defensive skill. It's not hurled at you, its surrounds the class with traps. STOP RUNNING INTO TRAPS!
    Get better, learn how to play your class's strengths and learn how to strategize instead of button mashing all day.

Bonus Tips! Read these books: The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi and The Art of War by Sun Tzu
    Last edited by Allocate; 02-24-2016 at 04:54 PM.
    Hi, this is my signature:

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allocate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ciazera View Post
    I glad for this thread. I no want to tell to nerf sword I scared to say. Noob tank have sword is more strong than pro mage with staff. That wrong
    No they aren't it doesn't matter about the wep just skill.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

What Krit said. Let tanks have their OP lava pools. They deserve to be at the top of the food chain. Just fix the ridiculous bug where they can stunlock you eternally in PvP. For those who will ask, yes, it is a bug. We are supposed to have a 7 second stun immunity in PvP. The sword overrides this. Fixing won't even make any difference in PvE, as stun immunity doesn't exist (though it should in Rengol maps), which seems to be a concern for many, so I don't see the issue.