Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We deserve one free respec or...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I wouldn't care at all if they raised the.price for a character slot there is no sense having to pay twice for the same character plus like my self I delete characters and remake a lot I shouldn't have to pay every single time I remake a character that's what the 5 plat for one slot is supposed to be for I'm not renting the slot!
    Currently playing Acabero in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

OMG, what is this?

Are there really diff respecs? Because I just used one and it was the same as always. I played w/ my stats and hit submit, which gave me some options. I choose to use a respec and then I had to do all my skills again.

So what is this thread????

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cabero View Post
    Or don't add skill points to skill when we first make a new character. I don't even want avain scream and I didn't want the skills it put points into automatically at the time it did it. I want to ability to put my points where I want to. I have already bought over 2k in plat and I think I deserve either of those two options for free.

Edit: I also think you should a second option for paying to play for this game it is getting way to expensive to play this way. I would be much happier with pay per month option to play and make the in game features free when you pay that way.

For example: I'm at lvl 33 right now and don't want avain scream and the game automatically put a point into avain scream and I can't respec right now because I'm bike and I have to wait till I get more money and pay yet again to respec.
    There was a time of free respec.. now stop moaning omfg! in your sig it sais "Elite" "Hardcore" really?
    Last edited by bladesword; 01-10-2011 at 02:57 AM.
    IGN: Skellerkrunch(50), Hawkrobin(50), Magiclegends(50), Oktal(45), Bladesword(45), mamccroc(35) Plothozz(30), Lechomp(20), Oktal (20), Monseiurlebow(20), Tharef(20), Smackolantern(19),

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bladesword View Post
    There was a time of free respec.. now stop moaning omfg! in your sig it sais "Elite" "Hardcore" really? take that back if ya gonna complain like ****..
    Wtf are you talking about? Free respec when? And wtf does me being hardcore have anything to do with my post?! If your going to flame me says something that makes sense.
    Currently playing Acabero in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's nice to hear that costumer can shop in the Amazon Appstore from using a Web Browser. They can also access the Amazon Appstore directly on their Android phones or tablets, once they've installed the Amazon Appstore application,with good fanfare and a free Angry Birds download, Amazon opened its Appstore this morning.
    Last edited by amazonP; 03-25-2011 at 03:26 AM. Reason: lack of space..