Quote Originally Posted by Khalleesie View Post
Hello everyone and thank you for checking out my contest! I know there are many awesome signature shops on forums and I've seen amazing work, however I wanted to give anyone who's interested an opportunity to share their skills.

I am rewarding 250,000 gold to the person who creates the signature that suits me the best. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for.. But that's why I'm relying on your creativity and your brilliance . The contest starts today and will end on 3/14/2016.

Here's what I'm looking for:
-Khaleesi is originally a character from Game of Thrones (for those who are unfamiliar with the show) and that's the theme I'm kinda going for. She is the mother of dragons .

-I want an icy theme instead of fire.. U know, mostly blues and whites

-Important** my ign is spelled Khalleesie

-The quote I want to use is "Mother of Dragons.. Breaker of Chains"
NOTE- "Breaker of Chains" is optional

-Lastly, here are 4 images I'd like to use. The first 3 pictures are mandatory please... The last one is Khaleesi herself and I thought it'd be cool to have her in the background somehow, but I can live without it.

Last day to submit ur post is 3/14/2016 as I will be choosing a winner on 3/15/2016. Thank you ALL for your time and best of luck <3

Name:  IMG_0864.PNG
Views: 416
Size:  402.1 KBName:  IMG_0860.PNG
Views: 409
Size:  413.2 KBName:  IMG_0863.PNG
Views: 412
Size:  439.7 KBName:  IMG_0862.PNG
Views: 398
Size:  276.4 KB
OK... I feel like this sig very much fits my style and detail.... However... There's a few issues I (along with other sig makers) probably have...

I didn't want to alter your images at all... This is original size... This is just an example of they will look resized to "signature size".

Attachment 148042

Honestly I think I could work with one image and dragon background... But trying to add all those images in one signature will look blurry...

Is it OK to pick one?