Quote Originally Posted by leslietheone View Post
It is simply not fair especially when you are in a war and warrior burst down your heal with Galen proc, while mage stun you with jord staff normal(proc)

The problem with this update is that sts didn't look at twinks when they made this changes, if you compare endgame and twink in lower lvl, you will be surprised that some warrior in twink have more damage than a lv 46 could get(ofc compare to lv and state of opponent) and you can't just kill a warr as easily in lv 10

I was in gw yesterday, 2jord proc and Galen proc was needed to get my health down to 25% less
Btw It seems like you like to compare the warr/rogue/mage, have you seen the proc on the proc on Elo bow/Galen/jord. The elorian bow is quite useless in lv 10..the Galen proc is OP that people uses galen warfare...seriously warfare... Just that shows us how powerful Galen actually is, the same story goes with Jord staff
The fact that you won't find a galen or a jord in auction and elorian bow goes for around 200-400k(lv 10) shows us again that the item was simply not "balanced" the rogue had the state but not the proc while warrior and mage have state and proc...

I hope STS and the community will open their eyes and realized that rogue in twink need the lost armor to be able to fight in pvp...I feel like I'm a mage without shield, RIP rogue twink....back to warr

Sendt fra min HTC One med Tapatalk
Yes, you are right. I think STS more focused on the endgame, without seeing twinks players.