Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
Emm.. What? Rogs die from normal mobs? Well if you Rambo in , the yes you will die. Rogs got razor mastery , that gives 10% damage reduction at 10/10 ( maybe sts should increase it to 2% per point , lets be fear about rogs , leave the armor as it is , but add damage reduction to some skills/masterys ) Mage needs shield to survive . it's a must have to be able to even play( you can use nekro shield instead , but it does not matter , let's say mages need damage reduction of over than 40% ) . Rogs have a skill that they can't play without? ( not talking about best experience , but about something you need to be able to even play ) .let's talk about PvP... Rogs can crit 8k , and even more on a combo. Is there another class that can deal such insane damage in seconds? . And now about arcane weapons... Mages got ripped off here. The staff is slow , and has very low skill damage . and charge eats up like 600 mana. Yes wars did get the best weapon , and that's fear considering the class was weak in pve...
Pls dont talk abt mastery before lvl 56
You know that takes 10 points of build dont you ? And mages has almost same damage of a rouge i get 1 combo by mage now same for tanks my freind practiced with me he can deal damage that we cant handle with this armor

And this razor mastery is bs need 10 points and when cd what would i do

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk