Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Underhul event leaderboard prize

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    There are no item rewards for the leaderboards, but they are a permanent fixture in Glintstone so that all future Arlorians will know that you were one of the few that contributed to opening Glintstone and the Cryostar expansion.
    Your Community keep on discouraging LB runners. Rewards going down after every event. Pls do try once in your life to run for lb in major events, you will definitely understand our sleepless effort that worth more a noble jewel and few plats ( that can't even pay back 10 energy kits). The payoffs are going down for sure. Nothing special for #1, Nothing Pride to be in lb for #5s same banner to #50s not difference. Atleast the race was earlier for #10 but after rengol you made every lb worse.

Read these points

1. #1 Have no unique prosperity
    2. #5 and #50 gets same banner
    3. Reward for Top 5 is not worth spending time, not even encouraging to be on lb peeps asked me Are you stupid? why do you run lb for chaaos and few plats?
    4. Top 25 reward also not worth, Running lb in events is not free first thing to figure out. Those who are in lb should get motivating reward for their hard works.
    5. There must be official result page of all lb holders for vintage events (big events)
    6. You guys never worked on boosting reward. Always i see a downward reward in next event. Please don't give chance to repeat my this msg again. I did it many times non of the devs takes it seriously.
    Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post: