Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
It's not against the rules to rush.

They joined the game, they can leave at any time.

If they don't have gear, they really shouldn't be in pvp anyway.

Why do people take rushing so personally? Most of us at 66 are just bored and want to fight. Me personally? I rush pretty much anybody that isn't my close friend or isn't in my guild. I rush lower levels, same levels, even higher levels, just because this game is dead and I'm looking for a way to kill time. Not only that, rushing helps you improve as a player (if that matters to you). If it makes you feel any better, I get teamed by Zylum and his fam goons all the time. That's just the way pvp is.
You pretty much eat your own words here. Saying (game is dying) (I rush all noobs) (they shouldn't be in pvp) I low for a fact you only boost of nubs. And only rush your own level if u have a team. You ever sit back and think, maybe the game is dying because of people like you? How are they supposed too learn if you 3v1 them all the time. If your so pro why not say go too them and win? Give them practice. And you trash talk everyone, you prolly trash talk your own mother. No one wants too do pvp In a game where everyone kills them for no reason and calls them names. Kids like you ruin the community. And I'm sure most of the people who play will agree with me.