Thread: Don't help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylum View Post
    You pretty much eat your own words here. Saying (game is dying) (I rush all noobs) (they shouldn't be in pvp) I low for a fact you only boost of nubs. And only rush your own level if u have a team. You ever sit back and think, maybe the game is dying because of people like you? How are they supposed too learn if you 3v1 them all the time. If your so pro why not say go too them and win? Give them practice. And you trash talk everyone, you prolly trash talk your own mother. No one wants too do pvp In a game where everyone kills them for no reason and calls them names. Kids like you ruin the community. And I'm sure most of the people who play will agree with me.
    Like I've said a million times, I rush anybody that I don't know personally. Whether you consider them "nubs" is irrelevant, since I'm pretty sure rushing is allowed.

I don't team unless its Fam or it's a person that teamed me in the past, you for example. It's funny to see you come on here and criticize me yet you don't realize that 90% of the 66-71 community is against you for teaming/boosting.

And, this game is already dead. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylum View Post
    Bird vs bird lvl 66 10-0 is why he gets 71 bear every time he see my bird lmao
    I don't get my 71 bear. I play on it and then you rush me or my friends. Every time I use my 66 you either leave or bring more Fam members to team me. So, I don't really see how this is a relevant argument at all.

Also, you never 10-0'd me. You got like 3 kills from treeing and then left. But whatevs, I've tried fighting you with my bird before and you just leave lol.

Either way you clearly have some personal vendetta against me or you wouldn't bring it up on forums. I was simply answering the OP's question and you take it as an opportunity to attack me. All I'm gonna say is you're really starting to embarrass yourself and you're making a lot of enemies publicly so, heads up.

EDIT: Oh, and just to add. By me rushing everyone, most of the time I end up in a 3v1 or 3v2. So for you to say that the way I play isn't fair is hilariously ignorant, especially considering the amount of trash talking and teaming that you do on your 76 to 71's. And any "trash talk" I do is simply me observing what you say and do and making it apparent to everyone else. My entire quick chat is full of actual quotes said by you, and that's pretty much all I say when I'm fighting. My personal favorite is when you pm'd me saying "I don't team."
    Last edited by Mothwing; 04-10-2016 at 04:54 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post: