Thread: What About The Left Over Pinks...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default What About The Left Over Pinks...?

Doesn't it hurt you? When I hit that sell button on a level 20-25 pink (even though its not 30-35) it feels like I'm wasting a perfectly good item that has exceptional use. I probably have well over 20 pinks that I'll never use and nobody will ever buy. I really don't want to sell these. Thats why I made this thread. I was thinking, there has to be some reason out there that would make us want to keep these pinks. Legendary items are meant to be some kind of acheivement. Don't you think we should have a secondary use in the future for these? This thread was made for brainstorming, should they really be thrown away, even if they're lower pinks and nobody will buy them? I just want to hear the world's opinion, but in my opinion these pinks should be put to use. Perhaps in the future they can be used or implemented in quests, or perhaps hung on the wall as some kind of unique furnishings for houses. Maybe they can be put into a system that will increase your chance of getting a level 35+ pink. I just want to hear everyone's opinions, because I don't think its right to sell pinks that are just "left-overs." Please tell me if you agree or disagree, and what you think should be done (or not done) about it.

Level 45 Archer - Pex
    Among the first archers on Pocket Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

well first of all...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH plz dont ever sell your pinks!!!!!!!!!!! ill buy them from u no matter what lv they r........ and idk about your idea abouyt the wall thing, but it could say when u look on someones avatar, how many pinks they have. just a thought... but dude! plz dont sell any pinks, ill buy them all from u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the price is good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Yeah sounds good like you could have achievements for having 25 pinks or something like that i like this idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i agree

the pinks i have now are just laying there in my stash and inventory, i feel like i need to sell them or they will just collect dust, if there was a way to give them good use i would love it
    Sayishere - Archer.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

If you're gonna sell low level pinks at least sell them to low level players, don't just liquidate them. I don't see the point in hording pinks. I still try to sell/trade level 30s and up, but everything lower has been given away to players who can use them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah seriously, sell them to people like me for like 1k/pink or so, and believe me, you'll sell them!

Flaimdude: Lvl31 Mage Flaimer: Lvl15 Arch Flaimior: Lvl14 Bear
    "If you're not careful asommers will catch up to you lol" ~Royce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think saving them will be beneficial. He auction house should be coming out in a bit and there we can hopefully place items that can be bid on while were offline. By that time there should be more lower level players and the demand for lower level pinks would increase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Omg- I would NEVER push the sell button for a pink. NEVER.
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Furrawn View Post
    Omg- I would NEVER push the sell button for a pink. NEVER.
    Thus I made this thread. I also agree it MIGHT be worth it to wait for the auction house.

Level 45 Archer - Pex
    Among the first archers on Pocket Legends.