Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: With regards to the rogue armor nerf

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Geared tanks (Real tanks are 3000-3200 armor) and rogues were before nerf 2000 armor - 2200, it's not rogues fault that tanks are deopping their armor inexchange for damage and dps while using sword, its like comparing a naked tank to a maxed rogue and saying that the rogue has more armor than a tank so nerf her.
    Not with sword, which is a tanks dmg weapon, im pretty well geared though far from maxed and i reach 2.47k armor with sword, equally geared rogue had 2.05-2.15k armor. Thats plain wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

That is the new definition of balance ..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Not with sword, which is a tanks dmg weapon, im pretty well geared though far from maxed and i reach 2.47k armor with sword, equally geared rogue had 2.05-2.15k armor. Thats plain wrong.
    You want armor? Use shield you will reach 3k+ armor then
    What do you think shields are made for?
    Shield is for armor
    Sword less armor and more damage
    You are exchanging your armor for damage it's not rogues fault.

There hasn't been a tank nerf it's your gear that got you a low armor because of sword, haven't noticed no one brought out this topic until sword and mythic maul came out?
    Last edited by intrepd; 04-18-2016 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Rogues should be 600-700 armor below equally geared tanks.
    if skills, pet, gear not give advance fir survuve and play with the same efect. so its not the matter how moch behind warior is armor rogue.

Geared tanks (Real tanks are 3000-3200 armor) and rogues were before nerf 2000 armor - 2200, it's not rogues fault that tanks are deopping their armor inexchange for damage and dps while using sword, its like comparing a naked tank to a maxed rogue and saying that the rogue has more armor than a tank so nerf her.
    here true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Now..please ..please..please..dont spam a serious discussion here....

Do u have any idea how many exquisite diamonds are needed to make up for the lost armor...and how much dmg and criteria u have to sacrifice..? Do you really have any idea what the rogue class is all about ?..
    Rogue was never invincible even before nerf in tough elites..only we somewhat managed with potting..
    now ur idea seems to be pointing towards making a lvl 56 rogue with 600 dmg and then do Glintstone ...loool..while the warriors should stay with 900 dmg ..
    really,..i think sts lately has been accepting suggestion from the likes of you xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    Thank you for saying the "real" truth!

Btw, on level 56, rogues can now crit 6.5k-7.5k on max tanks..not all the time but they can reach these crits easily when no nekro shield on, which means almost instant dead for a warrior; so..complaining about armor nerf must has to be a joke..seriously. I know we have juggernaut, but that only lasts 15 sec, then we are fighting 25-30 sec (depending on mastery) with only 3 skills (2 attack). On the other hand, we, tanks, can only crit between 2k-2.5k on rogue or mage, with luck! It's usually way less than that, particularly with no crit..

Guys, honestly, the game had never been so balanced or fair than what it is right now. Warriors can finally be useful and effective in pve now, and, being season 1 player, I can't remember pvp being so balanced between classes than today...or suddenly rogues have forgotten ALL previous seasons when they were more than OP (pve and pvp) comparing with mages and tanks?? Not for talking about the fact rogues have always been THE pve class in AL, since 1st season, period! Mages and tanks already accepted pve LB as it is...pretty much a utopia for us..

I can accept that less 300-500 armor (for what I've heard..) it's a lot, yes, maybe the nerf was too big (adding 100-150 more would be acceptable/fair)..but giving all armor back (remove the nerf, basically) will make AL what it always was...rogues >>>>>>> mages/tanks!

So, please, stop crying on a "NO question"..this remembers me when you complain about the damage nerf in pvp. Can you imagine what pvp would be with no damage nerf on rogue? I can - "1 single aimed shot = max tank -> DEAD" so...no thanks! This does not seem balanced to me, at all...

Imo, nowadays, the only problem/s in AL is the tons of bugs/glitches, THIS needs to be fix ASAP..and nothing else!
    A very big loooooooool...dont worry sts is thinking about adding aimed shot and lightning to warriors..xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tapash Bose View Post

Do u have any idea how many exquisite diamonds are needed to make up for the lost armor...and how much dmg and criteria u have to sacrifice..? Do you really have any idea what the rogue class is all about ?..
    Rogue was never invincible even before nerf in tough elites..only we somewhat managed with potting..
    now ur idea seems to be pointing towards making a lvl 56 rogue with 600 dmg and then do Glintstone ...loool..while the warriors should stay with 900 dmg ..
    really,..i think sts lately has been accepting suggestion from the likes of you xD
    Don't shoot me, but making alternative builds and unwanted jewels more attractive is part of the intention. And the 10 lvl gap is to make sure no paras or eyes are left into the equation.

And yes, rogues were invincible in elites, i played one, as i played tank and mage.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

You want armor? Use shield you will reach 3k+ armor then
    What do you think shields are made for?
    Shield is for armor
    Sword less armor and more damage
    You are exchanging your armor for damage it's not rogues fault.
    I mean the 600-700 armor with a damage weapon, cuz we dont have aimed shot so we need health and armor to make up for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    just a question why do you play as a rouge and have a warrior face? isn't the way around?
    HEIN?? O.O you've just made my day LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

regarding damage: mages and rogues multiply their damage output on crit. tanks get a small benefit compared to that. The real treat tanks have now is from item procs, not from the class itself.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I mean the 600-700 armor with a damage weapon, cuz we dont have aimed shot so we need health and armor to make up for it.
    Sorry but aren't tanks main role is to damage as much as rogues? And again it shouldn't be 700 armor between their armor if you are using a damage weapon and you just said now tanks need hp and armor to make up for Aimshot and light damage they dont need their massive damage now, tanks role is to tank so compare 3200 armor to 2200? Thats around 1000 armor less than you guys, if you decided to use a damage weapon then you have to lose armor of course inexchange of damage and that's what you tanks been doing lately gearing down your armor for damage then spamming forums for "Nerf rogue she have almost our armor" answer this question pls

Why did this nerf rogue start when tanks got their sword only? It didn't start with aegis or bulwark

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Why not instead of demanding your "armor" back wich it was never meant in the first place why not use armor gems pet and use pots?
    rouges indeed were more tankier then warriors and remember when everyone was saying tanks suck dont party them their better off naked bla bla bla and now reality hits you and what you do come here and make a thread almost every day right? if they give your "armor" back there's gonna be consequences i wouldn't be making any more threads if i was you,and remember the cake exploiters that made over 100m gold of it someone was even making threads on how to do it can you get any more selfish then that?
    1.A skilled warrior is always an asset and so I seriously doubt warriors who complain about not getting a party...Problem surely is in them and not in the class
    2.If u really are looking for balance then ask the warr dmg to be limited within 500 and then talk and the forum can see how selfless u are..Charity always begins at home
    3.For the last 2 years it is the warriors who have been complaining..not the skilled ones but the ones who ppl will never party twice.Search the forums and see how many threads are on that
    4.Last it is always a better idea to learn your class better than commenting on other classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

A very big loooooooool...dont worry sts is thinking about adding aimed shot and lightning to warriors..xD
    Is this a serious comment?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    Don't shoot me, but making alternative builds and unwanted jewels more attractive is part of the intention. And the 10 lvl gap is to make sure no paras or eyes are left into the equation.

And yes, rogues were invincible in elites, i played one, as i played tank and mage.
    yes..bcos u never accompanied a rogue anything beyond elite wilds lol..show me even the most op rogue before nerf who can stay alive in elite glinstone wo furiously spamming pots or nekro ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    Is this a serious comment?
    From the current progress of things..it might me..xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

1.A skilled warrior is always an asset and so I seriously doubt warriors who complain about not getting a party...Problem surely is in them and not in the class
    2.If u really are looking for balance then ask the warr dmg to be limited within 500 and then talk and the forum can see how selfless u are..Charity always begins at home
    3.For the last 2 years it is the warriors who have been complaining..not the skilled ones but the ones who ppl will never party twice.Search the forums and see how many threads are on that
    4.Last it is always a better idea to learn your class better than commenting on other classes
    I strongly disagree.
    1)Even the best warriors (who did not already turned into rogues) got parties mostly from friends. The reason: Dps checks like in the arena or from a certain planar tomb boss, when having a tank made the runs in fact slower and harder.
    2) Damage output of tanks is neglectable, it is mostly important for the healing output of hor, aegis or sword procs deal the real damage. (Aegis pve, sword pvp).This statement is especialky true with glintstone set.
    3) Yes, unskilled warriors like Ravagerx, Maarkus, Medievalmodell, Jakubson,..,
    4) This is true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

yes..bcos u never accompanied a rogue anything beyond elite wilds lol..show me even the most op rogue before nerf who can stay alive in elite glinstone wo furiously spamming pots or nekro ..
    Look us up for a party! Love to show you
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

i retired my rogue in rengol after i got the aegis, and i decided to focus on tank. i ran with a lot of people, so you can have plenty of references besides myself. But this is not the subject of the thread. It s class balance.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    1. Is complete hogwash. The only time a party ever wanted a warrior was when they couldn't find a fourth wheel or the party itself was under geared.
    This is from my experiences as an under geared mage in shuyal expansion, and a somewhat decently geared(lies tbh I was under geared for quite a long time in the tindirn expansion).
    2. If anything warrior damage is fine especially with the Arcane sword nerf in PvP(nott sure if this was fixed)? Aegis isnfine as it is.
    3. Why don't you search the forums yourself?
    4. What class do you play?
    1.No is true.I have 2/3 warrior friends wo whom i normally never go into tough maps.But I tried with others and had bad experience.Good Skilled warriors are few..i agree
    2.By keeping the warr dmg at 800 arent u making the warrior roguey...while the whole thread was about tanky rogues.So u really mean to say...tanky rogues are unacceptable..but roguey warriors are xD
    3.I have searched..and filled with was warriors thread asking buff ...though in none of the threads u can see any rogue opposing that...as rogues we do not believe in being good by nerfing other classes....co existence is what we rogues believe in
    4.I play as a rogue mainly though I have lvl 46 under-geared mage and warrior..and I felt that it was the mage who needed an increase in armor rather than nerfing rogues..but that will make the warriors soooooooooo sad..
    Last edited by Tapash Bose; 04-18-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

[QUOTE=Ardbeg;2447148]I strongly disagree.
    2) Damage output of tanks is neglectable, it is mostly important for the healing output of hor, aegis or sword procs deal the real damage. (Aegis pve, sword pvp).This statement is especialky true with glintstone set.

If it is so neglectable better let stay it at 400..why 800 ? that will bring about more balance for sure..