Thread: just a few changes for bears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default just a few changes for bears

Well I'm lvl 55 bear and since I've been playing as one I noticed we kinda IMO are at a disadvantage when compared to birds and mages. Idk if this talked about already but I'm just making a few requests / suggestions I guess.

1st..it would if we could have a skill replacement. I think it should be restore. From what I see in game and what I have done myself restore is pretty close to a useless skill unless ur an int bear I guess. But most bears in this game don't even put points in into int anyway. So what I was thinking was maybe replace restore with agility or some type of skill that increases bears movement and maybe attack speed too. It would be perfect for those bears that truly love to tank and would be even better for us pvp bears out there also. We can stay ahead of our party in pvp when planning on taking dmg and close in on our foes in pvp when our famous beckon misses..which happens often ..

2nd since I mentioned beckon I was wondering if it would be bettter if hellscream had a Dodge debuff as well or maybe u could switch the Dodge debuff from CRUSHING BLOW TO hellscream. IMO I think It would work well with beckon. When bears are ready to beckon they can scream a mob of 10-20 and be able to pull them all instead of 2-6(these numbers are what I'm pullin ). It would also be great in pvp since we depend on beckon a lot to help us kill our foes. Birds and mages have dangerous long range attacks and we just have beckon. I mean we have slashes too but how we gonna close in on them when our beckon misses.they just repulse root and combo us or freeze us debuff us and fry us(my personal and heartbreaking experience ) but if hellscream had a lil more range and a Dodge debuff I think things would be a lot more easier for bears.

3rd...umm...umm..yea Thx for listening (forgot what I was gonna type LOL)
    Last edited by xxEcHoxx; 03-27-2011 at 03:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

erm bears already have a dodge buff but.. i would like restore either improved or a new skill that increased hit% that would be cool
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

(Heya, Echo! Klaubocera here ... good to see you on the forum.)

I often find myself wishing that bears could sprint, lol. Like, with. Gurgox, when I politely wait to make sure the mages get orbs, and then I'm too late to grab the one I had in mind, because someone else ran by and grabbed it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I also feel bear should get a self combo, seeing how elfs and birds both have one. Perhaps beckon fallowed by stomp? Something that is moving one way, then suddenly is forced in the opposite direction would create more force/damage, so it theoretically make sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Durnam View Post
    I also feel bear should get a self combo, seeing how elfs and birds both have one. Perhaps beckon fallowed by stomp? Something that is moving one way, then suddenly is forced in the opposite direction would create more force/damage, so it theoretically make sense.
    There is already one, exactly that - Beckon + Stomp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    There is already one, exactly that - Beckon + Stomp.
    orly? thanks for the info... didn't think there was because one of the guides i read said bear didn't have their own self combo, damn outdated info and me trusting it!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Durnam View Post
    orly? thanks for the info... didn't think there was because one of the guides i read said bear didn't have their own self combo, damn outdated info and me trusting it!!!!
    That's true.

I'll try to come up with a more updated general bear guide when I have the time