Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Twink Rogue Lvl 2 Build Pleaseeeee!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    U didn't even send a friend request , you nab !
    Am not Visiting anymore, am Plskys/Syrillax
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sellins View Post
    Tanks does not protect dps anymore thats what i have been observing this 2 months becasuse they does a massive damage thats enough to kill dps, all they got to do is Juggernaut and rush dps then its a good game, as what zeus said a tank can kill 3 dps if hes OP because of pools and glintstone set and nowaday clashes are 3 tanks so all they do is rush dps.
    ur time of sync is gone go check 46 pvp now its more active than 56 and its full of tanks running with sword.
    rogues are not even needed anymore so how are they suppose to show their skills in clashes if they cant even get a slot?
    lets face it twinks are good at their brackets so are endgamers, there is endgamer who can go twink and beat the top twink player immediately, he/she got to get used to that bracket first, same goes for twinks they cant kill the top endgamers in their first days if they went endgame
    I didn't pvp for maybe 3 months cause STS made me rage with their release of new arcane which i found it not necesary. With the arcane weapons release, i gained gold but that didn't make me sit down in my *** and pretend nothing happend when I SEEN WITH MY OWN eyes THE DIFICULTY TO PVP agains tanks.

I mastered avoiding mythic set pulling/sns pools/arcanes sword pools . Many <horror> guildmates know pretty well that i'm the one who dies last cause I'm playing more into defensive and get a lot of kills. But to make all twinks happy, i will try lvl 17 bracket soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

I didn't pvp for maybe 3 months cause STS made me rage with their release of new arcane which i found it not necesary. With the arcane weapons release, i gained gold but that didn't make me sit down in my *** and pretend nothing happend when I SEEN WITH MY OWN eyes THE DIFICULTY TO PVP agains tanks.

I mastered avoiding mythic set pulling/sns pools/arcanes sword pools . Many <horror> guildmates know pretty well that i'm the one who dies last cause I'm playing more into defensive and get a lot of kills. But to make all twinks happy, i will try lvl 17 bracket soon.
    Buy me some 17 gear too fam
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Thank you for starting the flame war between twink and endgame pvp. Good job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Buy me some 17 gear too fam
    Para is a must? : )))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Pls do, id be more than glad to farm you myself. Seeing as u claim to have 30-40m, buying gear should be no problem. Selling para/eye amulet for rogue if u would like. Ill record that aswell so anytime I see u talk against twinks again ill post u being farmed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Para is a must? : )))
    I assume so D:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Pls do, id be more than glad to farm you myself. Seeing as u claim to have 30-40m, buying gear should be no problem. Selling para/eye amulet for rogue if u would like. Ill record that aswell so anytime I see u talk against twinks again ill post u being farmed
    And below is another pm which I received.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun
    Fix your everblabbing mouth, plz it just makes you look stupid. Btw come to 17 i will glady help law farm you.

It wont be hard at all.

Have a good day

ooooo didn't know to "farm" means help a friend to kill an opponent. Twinks are going to be twinks as always.

: ))))))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

ooooo didn't know to "farm" means help a friend to kill an opponent. Twinks are going to be twinks as always.

I kill u once, he kills u once, and we keep switching til u get sick of dying and leave, simple

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    I kill u once, he kills u once, and we keep switching til u get sick of dying and leave, simple
    I'm dreaming sometimes too .. but you are doing it with eyes wide open. I'm bored to death of big mouthed of useless threats from twinks. I used to get nasty threats when I was logging in aswell. Made me amused to hell. Anyways, pls go away from my thread. I'm looking to get a build for my lvl 2 rogue.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

He clearly meant that they are going to take turns and are you saying that you have never ganged anyone before or its only twinks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    He clearly meant that they are going to take turns and are you saying that you have never ganged anyone before or its only twinks?
    If you knew law you would know law will glady do fair vs. As in 1v1. So he cant either vs law or not. Without any excuses.

But it would more as farming then vs. After law kills him over and over 1v1.
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Go L14 bracket pple there is funny
    IGN: iatoz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I'm dreaming sometimes too .. but you are doing it with eyes wide open. I'm bored to death of big mouthed of useless threats from twinks. I used to get nasty threats when I was logging in aswell. Made me amused to hell. Anyways, pls go away from my thread. I'm looking to get a build for my lvl 2 rogue.
    And everyone else is bored to death of ur arrogance towards twinks when the reality is u would get farmed at any legitimate twink bracket

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

titanium dammmmmmmm u da prooooo !!!! not really jokes aside i just i know someone that farmed u in pvp 70-7 i know u wont accept it and im not asking u too coz u to be honest u a cry baby if u know what i mean cry to the sts support but anyway i know that whenever u meet that player in pvp u will always run and come here tell everyone that u diden`t lose any vs in the last 9 months lmao u most be a god but anyway keep lying and go cry to the sts support ltr and yea twinking is good coz i do it also endgame is good coz i play that too and as of tanks they OP deal with it as we all did when rogues were OP .

P.S im not gonna reply to this thread and im just gonna sit down grab my popcorn and look at u raging , i can tell u everyone this is gonna be fun now grab ur popcorn people lmao !!!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freakitout For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freakitout View Post
    titanium dammmmmmmm u da prooooo !!!! not really jokes aside i just i know someone that farmed u in pvp 70-7 i know u wont accept it and im not asking u too coz u to be honest u a cry baby if u know what i mean cry to the sts support but anyway i know that whenever u meet that player in pvp u will always run and come here tell everyone that u diden`t lose any vs in the last 9 months lmao u most be a god but anyway keep lying and go cry to the sts support ltr and yea twinking is good coz i do it also endgame is good coz i play that too and as of tanks they OP deal with it as we all did when rogues were OP .

P.S im not gonna reply to this thread and im just gonna sit down grab my popcorn and look at u raging , i can tell u everyone this is gonna be fun now grab ur popcorn people lmao !!!!!
    I know a person who kept killing him in 1vs2 and his excuse was that his PC is not working anymore.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lvlzone View Post
    Use shadow veil its OP!
    Orrrrr passive speed TFW

Yeeee more food for ya ?

Hey you! I made popcorn
    1) Passive is for level 5+
    2) True more food for him if he went 14
    3) I made one too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I normally hate arrowz because she still thinks hes the best twink rog but i totally agree with him. i played endgame and twink both for more than 3years and endgame is a joke You just have to know how to combo and almost win every vs. this isnt an offense against endgamers but in twink lvl u need way more than a combo to kill someone. the timing of ur charged shots to stun the timeing of ur nekro aa the combo speed and good reactions. at endgame u only know how to wall and combo. as i came endgame after playing twink long time i realized that at least 80% there failed there nekro all the time and didnt even know that there is a time where u cant get a nekro shield.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Antispace For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    I normally hate arrowz because she still thinks hes the best twink rog but i totally agree with him. i played endgame and twink both for more than 3years and endgame is a joke You just have to know how to combo and almost win every vs. this isnt an offense against endgamers but in twink lvl u need way more than a combo to kill someone. the timing of ur charged shots to stun the timeing of ur nekro aa the combo speed and good reactions. at endgame u only know how to wall and combo. as i came endgame after playing twink long time i realized that at least 80% there failed there nekro all the time and didnt even know that there is a time where u cant get a nekro shield.
    Agree, even most tanks can not time their horns and juggernaut yet the rogue who started this thread is saying it require skills, I would accept an advice like this from a well good rogue but not from one who have been losing lately and denying. Anyways the nekro issue is for all brackets but mostly endgame since they don't have patient during clashes and its 1 hit kill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Hey guys,

I decided to make a twink rogue with Shady and Surge and I need a good build for lvl 2 twink bracket.

Can anyone tell me what build should I use? What about mastery skill ?
    Oh one more thing. Elo, if u got a problem with twinks why u just gtfo from forum then? I mean why u always have to do this bs threads where you are definitely loosing with your arguments I mean no one got a problem if u sell something or have a creative idea but always starting a drama.... Well IDK but it seems like u definitely got a big problem with attention.....