Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: With regards to the rogue armor nerf

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    I have an idea try out some Diamond jewels! around 80+ armour per full diamond equipment. im a mage and almost all my gear is full of diamond jewels and ive added 300 armour in just 4 pieces of gear. And rouges hit higher than mages so i understand why sts changed whos squishier mage or rouge. apparently mages are a support class and supposed to heal team and stuff, while rouges just does crazy damage, which does it make more sense to die first... the mage that cant heal the team if they die first do to 1 hit by rouge, or the rouge thats gonna do more damage in 3-4 seconds than any other class can do. "kill fast die fast" i think the rouge should die before the mage, shoot the rouge shoud die before everybody, you cant be #1 damage dealer + tank no class has it all
    You know that mages were tankier even before the nerf? Thats what i noticed that they got 2 shields to sync during clashes but rogues gets 7-6 seconds of no shield to die in also mage heal is way more useful as if you're in trouble you can heal instantly but rogues has to pick up their packs, if you aren't near a wall then you cant pick them and sometimes it drops far even if you threw toward the wall.

Look at tanks now they're a tanky rogue with juggernaut and OP damage. What's the point of wasting rogue set on diamond? Increase armor and lose hp and mana dex? Rogue will still die easy due to the loss of hp and won't hit hard due to the loss of damage? Know how many damage rogues will lose if they gem their gear with diamond? And even though rogues won't get back the same amount of armor they lost with nerf using diamond gems.
    Last edited by intrepd; 04-19-2016 at 01:45 PM.