Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
You know that mages were tankier even before the nerf? Thats what i noticed that they got 2 shields to sync during clashes but rogues gets 7-6 seconds of no shield to die in also mage heal is way more useful as if you're in trouble you can heal instantly but rogues has to pick up their packs, if you aren't near a wall then you cant pick them and sometimes it drops far even if you threw toward the wall.

Look at tanks now they're a tanky rogue with juggernaut and OP damage. What's the point of wasting rogue set on diamond? Increase armor and lose hp and mana dex? Rogue will still die easy due to the loss of hp and won't hit hard due to the loss of damage? Know how many damage rogues will lose if they gem their gear with diamond? And even though rogues won't get back the same amount of armor they lost with nerf using diamond gems.
Have you ever played mage in pvp?

Mages were tankier than rogue before armor nerf. Really lol.

Mage has to sacrifice one skill slot to utilise arcane shield. Nekro aa doesn't stack. That means if someone decide to use nekro aa's in the middle then mage cannot sync nekro shield. BTW nekro shield is way weaker than arcane shield. Mage get one comboed by rogue even in nekro shield. And get one shotted if there is no shield. Heal without charged is not that useful. So even mage heal instantly that's useless.

Also don't forget mage is AOE class. So mages should perform better in clash than rogues. If rogue is equal to mage in clash then there is no point playing mage class.

About the thread topic, I was agreeing on giving some armor back to rogue as current situation; Rogue dies like a fly in clash if they just want to spam their attack skill. I don't want them to disappear from pvp rooms.