Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
you said mages were tankier than rouges before the armor nerf. if mages were tankier than rouges then why would sts nerf rouge armor. you think people who created and developed the game sat in a room of computers and game info and decided i think we should armor nerf the rouges since they are weakest tank.. i dont think so, they probaly sat in the studio and said why dont we reduce rouge armor since they are the #1 damage dealers in the game and they tank like warriors

you also said "look at tanks theyre a tanky rouge..." sts probaly noticed rouges shouldnt have ever been competing with tanks or getting compared to tanks. that goes to show how op rouges have been for the entire game. like i said and even a fellow rouge said "kill fast die fast"

for your "jewel question" you said if you use diamond jewels in your gear you will lose damage. thats called a tradeoff. if i said kill fast die fast, then logically kill slow die slow. youve had it both ways for a long time so your used to it, but trust me sts is balancing the game you should have never had it both ways, in the past rouge hp:5000 crit:50 dmg:900 armor:2200 meaning sts has balanced the game between classes more than it used to be in the past when rouges had more armor than alot of warriors and more damage and crit than alot of mages. just try out those noble+ diamond jewels if you want to dont knock it till you try it
So why did they nerf armor when sword and mythic maul came out? They did not when aegis was around? Exactly because as u said its called tradeoff tanks lose their armor for damage then spam forums for rogues has almost close to our armor.
A sword well geared tank can hit 2600 armor or close, a maxed rogue is around 2100 and a fully maxed tank with shield is 3200 lets see 1100 different in armor?