Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of nerfed stats for all class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    In a 1v1 situation, maybe. It also depends on the build of a Mage. If the Mage is using heal, then he won't win against a rogue. If Mage is using 3 attack skills, he actually had a very good chance at beating the rogue.

Also, sorcerers are vastly more powerful than rogues in any FFA or clash type of environment. So OP, in fact, that there is no use for a rogue in a FFA type of environment. Hopefully, this weekend will help figure things out.

In a 1v1 setting, there should be some form of a combat triangle though. The problem is how to do that without making one class overly dominant? Sorcerers are already obscenely powerful in a clash. If you grant them more damage to help their 1v1 capabilities than what's the point of a rogue? Anyways, as I've said though...a 3 attack skill sorcerer should be able to kill nearly any rogue that approaches them.
    Sure mage are OP in clash because mage skill AoE and DoT, if rogue only hit 1by1 and thier hit sometimes get blocked by warr heal thats my mage are OP in clash but weak in 1v1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    "Paper is fine... nerf Rock" - Scissors

We do need you guys mixing it up, hopefully in the new map, to give us plenty of data where we can objectively look at the situation.
    Hey JustG, in the following link, I suggested a scale to how much % damage rogues should be nerfed per level. So as the level increases, the nerf increases - thus allowing rogues to remain competitive at lower levels while stopping rogues from being "OP" at higher levels. Personally I think it would be awesome if you guys found out a way to perfect this.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...8-Rogue-in-PvP

-Hail
    Last edited by Hail; 04-22-2016 at 02:11 AM.
    - (un) Retired -