Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
Yeah...... That's screwed up..... Yesterday, after actually paying attention and researching I saw that after you do all of this endless, "finger crossing" farming for the molds "N" stuff and/or spending a hefty amount of gold on them you still have to deal with the fact that when you craft (talking about armor) you are taking, yet, ANOTHER risk at gambling for the armor that ACTUALLY suits you..... That kind of threw me off and put a lot of speed bumps in front of me............ Not cool............. And the fact that I now know if I want to take a gamble at the pendant I will have to be prepared for an INSANE loss acquiring something that I cannot sell or trade??????? Whats going on STS????
This is why I was more than happy to buy the Mage belt but not so happy to buy molds. Even at 2.5m a mold as people are asking now lol. I'm not paying 7.5m for mold and 3.6m for coins just for s lottery ticket. Maybe I'll pay 500k-1m for mold. Pink beetle armor better for Mage anyway atm just has no upside. I'll wait. Try to loot some things myself in the interim.