Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
Pools do not stun bro, we stun with auto-attacks while we are proccing! And, seriously, now that rogues will get that armor back and after getting 15% nerf removed (that they always had in previous seasons, though they were always the best class until this season), you still want tanks even more nerfed? lol Without this proc power (which is also nerfed to 50%) tanks are just food. Our damage now is very low in pvp, same with horn, we are playing with skills doing same of when we were on level 36-41 lool but now we have 9-10k HP and much more armor, same for the other classes of course. Now, we can heal max 60-65% HP with our horn..=( I believe STS didnt think very well about this when they approved this insane nerf to PVP, 30% would be acceptable!

I wouldn't mind a slight nerf on proc, if this PVP nerf wasn't so big!

We need this proc power now more than ever, or tank will be a complete junk in PVP..just saying..
They do stun.. to play tank you don't need any skill nowadays IMO... just run into a corner spam auto attack and just axe the enemies to you. If I try to gale thru I'll still be stunned (without gale mastery). It's like you got no chance :/