Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Pocket legend inc.!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How many members do you have? And couldn't ppl easily be scammed here? Also, to become a member im guessing you pay the 500k first, then you get privy to the info about why such a high join fee.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Seems there was some misunderstanding about the community compensation program. It appears some saw it as a ponzi scheme and that's kind of sad to just label something without any understanding, but oh well. It appears it wasn't meant to happen and has been erased from possibility.

I will be instead posting on our forums a new event! Details soon...

Co-Leader of Pocket Legends Inc ~ Leader of the Dream Team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ya i seen that Aza, lol random i dont see the prob with it if ppl dont want in its their call lol. Jagged check out our site for more info.
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Alright members. Its Sunday so that means its Profit Day. All members will receive 7000GP. Meet Major in game or find another member who can get for you. You can also leave it in your personal bank and let it build. Read our profits section on our site for more info. I currently am not able to get to a comp and have to use my ipad. Our site unfortunately will not let me change or do anything on it, so for now im using these forums for updates and such. Soon we will have benefits, meaning profits for stat holidays and bonuses on your birthdays. For any other info just PM me, thx. Peace, Major.
    Last edited by Major; 04-03-2011 at 04:58 PM.
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey guys it's Rhudien, if you guys remember me. I wasn't on for the past couple of day, I was pretty busy and couldn't play. But I've been running sewers like crazy, and I finally got something good; A Fury Battle Axe!!!! Oh man the excitement I felt seeing that pop up last night! It's currently going for around 400k in auction, so I just need to sell it, and I'll have the 500k! Just lettin you guys know I haven't forgotten about PL Inc. and that I'm still interested in joining, and that I can finally join ^_^.

So if someone could contact me about who I should give the cash to, and all the details about the trial period it'd be much appreciated. I'll probably be on most of the day today. And if anyone would like to buy the axe, please do! Just let me know. It's level 55.
    Rhudien--Level 56 Dual Class [Paladin/Pure Int](my pride and joy pink magnet)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hey Rhudien, good to here from ya again. We would love to have ya in the guild. I will be on later tonight...so like about 8 hours from now. Once we get your 500K, your in buddy. So ill prob see ya tonight. If ya don't see me in game you can give the gold to another member. We all trust each other here. We will see ya soon bro. Peace Major.
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Alright cool thanks a lot dude! And I just got a sewer king scarab bow lvl 55, that I traded to someone for a lvl 51 version +10k, today's my lucky day! So I have the money definitely, just gotta find a buyer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Is Jinlac a member of this guild.....just curious....if so i may be soon ^^ This seems to be the best guild out to me. Ill talk to you guys in game more about this guild thanks PLinc....................Obamahealth lvl 56 Enchant Magebooze lvl 35 Enchant................................

I LOVE POCKET LEGENDS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

500k as a deposit? I can go to a BETTER GUILD for FREE~! AND IT DOESNT MILK THE MONEY OUT OF ME
    Arcanastorm 54 Bird
    CosmosJ 55 Mega Mage (In need of Lv55 MM Bracer)
    Balkyor 15 Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Haha yes Jinlac is in this guild. BTW we all equally make money every week, on stat holidays and on your bday. We don't want you cheap ppl (Arcanayouareabumrush or whatever) here anyways lol.

BTW members sorry i haven't been able to update our site in like a week and a half i was busy there. I will be able to get on 2moro and make some changes. Like the stat holidays, yes easter will count, birthday bonuses, ranks and some other things. Thx for your patience guys.
    Last edited by Major; 04-07-2011 at 05:07 PM.
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The deposit is really just an indicator that you're a player who knows what they're doing. If you read the first post it says it is refundable, unless you're banned from the guild. The money stays in the bank for the most part.

Co-Leader of Pocket Legends Inc ~ Leader of the Dream Team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I would like to congratulate Rhudien on being our newest member. Congrats Rhudien!!!!

BTW sry members site will be updated 2moro...

OMG lol so the comp I was gonna use crashed and can't do anything to site till next week. FTW!!!
    Last edited by Major; 04-09-2011 at 08:38 PM.
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tyvm major! I'm honoured to be apart of what I think will become the best and most elite guild in PL. Thanks for being so patient while I earned the money guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

K members the site has been updated. We now have profits for stat holidays and your birthdays. Also members now have their own BANK. I wanted to have a interest on this but STS advised against it...dont really know why since the money would be coming from our guild bank anyways....but whatever lol. Ranks are now implemented as well. Hit up our forums with some suggestions and ideas, peace, Major.

The new catch phrase: Become a Legend. Get Incorporated. (thanks for the help from Aza and Rhudien)
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Senior Member Wbto-Angeluscustos's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

yo major im down for joining?
    (THANKS TO LADYLOVE) BEST SIG MAKER!

Angeluscustos - 70 Birdie | Wbto - 65 Pally | Murtaghthorn - 35 Twink | Wbtowbto - 45 Twink |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sounds good as long as you meet all of our requirements. Once you do, just PM me or Aza, stating you agree to our requirements, have the 500K GP, your preffered name and IGNs. Thank you.
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wbto-Angeluscustos View Post
    yo major im down for joining?
    You definately should, You won't regret it trust me! Glad to see more people interested.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh major, I think I'd like to be the scientist. Ive done ton of research on the game in the past, and continue to do so. I have almost too many friends that ask me questions constantly. So I figure why not offer that to the guild? I'd also like to be a promoter as well, I've already been spreading the good word of PL Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanahasabumrash View Post
    500k as a deposit? I can go to a BETTER GUILD for FREE~! AND IT DOESNT MILK THE MONEY OUT OF ME
    In due time, there won't be a better guild. We have high sights for PL Inc. If you're not interested in joining that's up to you, all gold goes to great uses for all members, and in the long run it's very much worth it. Check out the website, it will explain everything.

Obamahealth, it's good to see you're interested!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sounds good Rhudien. You will be the scientist and promoter general. I'll update the site tomorrow.
    Pocket Legend Inc.