Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: goblin event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default *CONCERNING* About The Decision STS made for the Goblin Event on ....

Banning people legitimately or non legitimately:

For the players who actually abused the DC bug...they should be permanent ban of their accounts. Those same type of players probably been doing this for a while and they will continue to do so in the near future, even if you give them a semi ban for who knows how many days...

And for the players who, let say didn't know about the bug, but continue to use it anyway because of their friends or guild been running it. They should know better because, i can almost guaranteed you, it was mention in their conversation along the way on how to use or abused this bug. They also should be ban. Because they are also an accomplice to doing the abused DC bug. And these are the players that STS gave them a reward after?? It makes no sense. You're rewarding them for doing something wrong?? But for the people who did a few of this and find out later that it was a bug and stop, then those players should be exempt from being ban.

Now for the legitimate players who follows the rule: What did they get? Nothing? Either way, depends on the previous paragraph on how STS handle it. If you going to reward the people who were accidentally ban, you should also reward the one who actually plays the game by the rules. OR STS should have eliminate that 1/2day or 1 day ban from yesterday 'null and void' and not given out any points during that time frame. This way, no points are accumulated at all. That would have been even more fairer to the community as a whole.

Now from the concerning forumers that i have heard. We already know that the DC bug was an exploit. What about the game mechanics on multiple party/portals being split? is that an EXPLOIT or is that part of a GAME MECHANICS?

I'm glad i haven't run the last 4-5 events at all much, but with players who are being rewarded for abusing the system just makes no sense at all.

Every single events that is saw, it's all the same. Kill a few mobs, spawn the boss and rinse and repeat fast. IMO, you might as well have one mape like ARENA and just let boss spawn. It seems pointless killing those easy mobs. Sorry i went off track :P

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ipoopsy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Agreed.
    And those who were acccidentally banned.. they now have much more reward than the top 10 lb runners... i think exquisite jewel is too much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I have a few guildies that were banned and I thank you for lifting there exile ..

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

they did say that it is traceable to what extent we dont know at least they will monitor and fix the logoff exploit zone and perma ban people that will tread the path of the dark side the apology gift were just IMO hmm they were LB originally and got the same prize for top 10-25 without the mask and got a untradeable exquisite, and now 25 more people will get a 50 ankhs

but yet i hope it was traced thoroughly and no legit exploiters got unbanned
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Lb Runners Goblin Event 2016.

dev. please remove the people who got already the lb banner and and exquisite jewel. its unfair to us that were on the top 25 lb then when i come back i fall down into top 36? really unfair sts. spend tons of energy on nothing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to keith78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

pay to win bro..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I share the same sentiment. Not being a crybaby but Sts couldve at least give everyone who participated the reward. Sorry but it's unfair to the rest of us who worked our asses ofd to get to where we are in the event. Just my 2cents.
    Raise. Aim. Fire!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thediva For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I agree with you to some extent but I think everyone has exploited a bug in the game whether intentional or unintentional. Remember the medium cake bug? To be fair, sts would also have to ban all of those people, which would be 90% of the players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Also ban all those use exp glitch, arcane deary bug, cake event abuser and all the bugs in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Compensation

First of all thanks to the justg for the unbanning and putting us back on track on lb. I couldnt care the less about the gem, if many people will still bother about it you guys can just replace it with 2k token. But for me it seems to be fair the day before i got ban i was at top 7ish on lb, but now im on top 20ish. I only want for this event was the top 10 vanity that will be given to lb players as a commemorative for this special event. But i cant go back to the time where i still got ahead on leaderboard so i guess the compensation is quite fair. BUT again if people are still complaining about it give us the leaderboard points we lose on that day and u guys can get rid of the lb banner and the jewel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Event goblin - hotfix -

Hi guys
    players use the bug portal now can still play the event and raise the point? hmmmm now all players who spend a lot of gold to buy energy and are in a zone 50 will not be able to rise to the level of the top 25 despite spending more gold again.
    The top 50 just awarded 50 ankh? I think a lot of players like me who buy energy to pursue that in the leaderboard but the prize may not be comparable, to get into the top 25 I think is unlikely, though not slept all night and spent a lot of gold, because the residence time of the day. there are many players in the top 10 after this update them down to the top 25 I think that they're very disappointed because it has been exhausting and a lot of gold.
    thanks.

-pheno
    IGN : PHENOMENALS

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Muteds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I feel sorry for the top 10 who are on the LB legitimately. All the hard work, all the gold spent, all the plats spent, just to find out other players who aren't even on the LB get better rewards for being wrongfully banned.

Bad move on STS. IMHO, any LB runners, especially the plat users, who have experienced this fiasco will have to think twice before spending their dough running for LB again in future events.

BTW, can I get the "wrongfully banned gift package"? I'll sit out for a week....

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

If you haven't already, please see this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...lay-experience

We understand that there are concerns but please remember to keep the posts civil. Further, if there is a thread that encompasses what you are wanting to post, please post there. Closing this now.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com