Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
Good idea , tough we will eventually face the problem of hyper inflation . If to much gold goes in to system from nowhere , it's value drops. The difference between selling locks and looting gold is clear , if you sell a locked for 6k , you take the 6k that nother person ( they were in the system already ) , so nothing changed the gold just swapped an owner . While if you get let's say 6k drop of a boss , it will be +6k to the total gold in game , that will drop it's value by a bit. Perfect example of what happens when hyper inflation happens is the cake event. Gold was coming out of nowhere in huge amounts , so it lost value , all prices went up , people who were considered "rich" and didn't use the cake bug , basically could have became broke in 2-3weeks . Yes items will become more expensive , but gold will hold less value . Remember 2014-2013 AL were arcanes were 30m+...? That's what we are going to end out with . Understand ?
While I do agree, most people will spend lots of gold anyways on pots and stuff, and I'm not talking about 6k per boss but at least like 1k-1.5k so its much easier to farm cryos than this. Basically a new way to farm when you are bored. It could be a full time style but less money making

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk