Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this really true?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

If I sell an item I will sell it at a price I am comfortable with.
    If the next day it lowers in price/someone is selling cheaper it is not my fault - is that a scam? Pricing depends on two things only. The person selling and the person buying.
    - (un) Retired -

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

If both parties knew and agreed to what they're paying for (items/prices), I don't think it's a scam or swindle or whatever.

Of course, some people might take advantage of your knowledge not knowing the exact prices, but you totally have the rights and ability to check for the prices before you even purchase it, or moreover the rights to simply say no.
    Last edited by Rara; 05-24-2016 at 09:05 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rara For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    If both parties knew and agreed to what they're paying for (items/prices), I don't think it's a scam or swindle or whatever.

Of course, some people might take advantage of your knowledge not knowing the exact prices, but you totally have the rights and ability to check for the prices before you even purchase it, or moreover the rights to simply say no.
    True, should think twice before buying items. You cant guess a person swindle just because he sells overpriced items. You still have the choice whether to go with it or leave it before starting to trade via the trade window. So unless both parties are agreed with trade condition(pricing) and the trade was successful where both of them get what they want, it cant be called a scam.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    A scam according to Wikipedia is a dishonest scheme or a swindle.

When you do "overprice" items it comes across as dishonest to me, especially when the value of item is doubled according to you/the seller.

If saying things like "I don't think its a scam its just an overpriced item" assuages any of the feelings that should rise in any person swindling another for gold let it be so. That still doesn't rectify the fact that you just swindled someone for money by overpricing an item in the trade window.

Natalia kulnu I'm pretty sure your mage is called keeamx, why go through the trouble of making a new forums just to thank your own posts? Do I suspect a guilty party?

All that being said, what is up with the OP and drama inducing threads...
    Avikk always say I make drama threads.....if any one think this was drama thread.....plz dont reply sorry

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

@ avik I do not have any mage named kreamx. My mage ign is sorceress and the two different account u mentioned is my brother who play twink mostly. And yes its me who asked him to offer me . But instead of offer he was annoying me with PMS so I just gave him a price to get rid of his pms. And btw if level 11 ss pot para listed in auc for 2.4 and 2.5 mil. Why I cnt sell 3 mil.

And this is the same guy who did low ball my twink by offering 800k . If anyone want to see screenshot add me in line. Thank yoy