Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
I don't understand weapons complaints o.o. You can use ANY weapon you want in the game so nothing is really unbalanced. Just go dex if you wanna use the dagger. I have seen tons of bears using daggers and they seem pretty fine.
The issue you don't understand that i'm bringing up is that they are Dex requirement weapons, Not only does this make 1 handed and 2 handed weapons near useless, Warriors are intended to Add Strength and by currently doing so we are vastly under-powered

Quote Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Actually I chose the Archer because I thought the other classes looked ugly =P. I was originally going to be a Str Archer until I found out that they could use daggers (I hate bows) and I was late on the whole evasion thing. I actually think I was the first Archer to use a dagger instead of a bow. I got the game on release day and my first kill got me a Golden Dagger. I had not seen anyone with a dagger besides me for a couple weeks and I would always get questions on it. And yeah, 150+ on BOSSES. My Warrior does fine against every other enemy so there's nothing to complain about. And a couple hits from a boss takes out a dagger Archer as well so I still don't see how a being a Warrior is worse then a dagger Archer. Didn't Warriors get evasion just recenty as well?
Unrelated/
This point you made is actually a point i told you in my previous post where you stated your Dagger Archer dies easy, now your saying it to me..?
/Unrelated

What is your problem with survivability that Warriors aren't dealing with also?

There will be no more than a deficit of 50 HP which is minute in comparison of the total and all equipment is near enough equal, Your evade skill is also still better than ours.