Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beware scam!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well scammer is too smart they can use any method...
    You know? Why did they scam? they only want have rich money without work...

Solution: go to spacetimestudios website and send what happened to you on support there cause only support that could be able to handle the situation you have now...

Thanks,

Chenmed

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
    Ign: Ptcm
    A simple player that play for find Friendships

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have reported this to spacetime..
    2 days have passed ..no reply...
    I don't know why they aren't even contacting me to say I cant be helped...
    That's jus sad...I lost 50 USD nearly...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    That is so sad.

I got scammed a couple of weeks ago too. Same method. That's what you get for nott paying attention to this silly game I suppose.

I even reported the player to support, its been over a fortnight and still no reply from support.

I have solid proof in the form of a video a friend took to help me out too, honestly though I domt even want my 5m back all I want to see is this dude getting a ban.

Hope everything works out for you.
    Avikk u too got scammed?O.o
    Nvm.....and u left trepidation as soon as I joineed .......-_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Played for almost 4 years now and never got scammed... although people tried to scam me countless times lol .. here are some tips :

Only accept trades that fit in trade window , ONLY . If your selling an item and somebody offers an extremely high price and tells "gift me first " just tell no -_-

Always double check trade window before you confirm , if you other person canceled trade and then traded again be double carefull of what he offers .

If you see somebody in town buying a 100% useless item for a price higher than in ac , its also sort of a scam. What they do is post an item from their alt and the go on the main account and send messages in chat that they are buying that exact item . When you buy that item from cs and trade them hoping for quick profit they "already got one"

If somebody asks to borrow an item or offers to craft you nekro if you give the your ingredients it's most probably a scam , never give items to players that you will want back . BUT this does not apply to friends / guildies that you trust and know for a long time . But still be careful

This is a common way of scamming now days : somebody offers you a glitch/bug/mod/hack and tells you that they can install it to your account and add you a lot of gold , plat , pets etc , etc . Well if you give them your account info , they just take your acc and change the password . NEVER give account info to anybody except devs/mods , there are no hacks or any gold/item publication glitches in AL

This one is similar to the other one : sometimes you will get a pm from a fake dev on a social app ( most commonly it's line ) , what scammers do is crate and account with the name of dev , then pm you and tell that you won a content and that they need your account info . Dont fall for that they will steal your account . Anything devs want to say to you they will do it in game of via forums .

Hope that will help you avoid getting scammed in the future ( sorry for any grammar mistakes or if something doesn't make sense , I fell like I'm drunk lol ) if you need info on any other type of scamming , I can add it .
    Its also the same with me too ....
    I have been in this game for almost 2 years....never scammed anyone nor got scammed although manmany people have tried countless times to scam....natural
    And one person tried to scam me...which I think would be the funniest trick I ever saw.....a person meets me and asks me smthing(I forgot to be true ;- and says give me that or I hack ur account....ROFL!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Dei machi what really happened da,iam literally shocked to see u in this situation,keep faith on sts they are really active and they can figure out the problem much more easier in the meanwhile I will make my subscribers report that account so that he don't scams again I will take the proofs provided by you as sample.

Don't lose your hope,it was u who actually earned the 4m and you can earn it back again,no matter what the scammer has done to u just take everything in a positive approach think that the scammer has taught u something invaluable,now u will never get tricked by these scamming tricks in future in game or in real life.

CYA MY FRIEND,i will make him give it to u back

(DIRECTOR)
    Arcanelegends tips

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you bro.
    Long time no see...)))))))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vixenne View Post
    I don't know what is up with the devs still keeping these notorious scammers in the game. Anyone still remember Rentails? His name is now Izushikami.
    The rogue nab..I lost my ring when it was 5.5m..trusted with friendship..and argued with friends saying I buyed it..

Sts doesn't ban those trades..just move on buddy..Lesson learnt..
    Last edited by Bluesparky; 06-23-2016 at 02:30 PM.

IGN : Bluesparky