Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Announcing the newest Guardians of Alterra!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofhurtz View Post
    Just wanted to say congratulations to all and I also have a recommendation. The devs listened to my first one (Daniel) so why not this? :P Pharcyde! Providing the community with a wealth of knowledge, I have to say, there aren't many people who I know who know more about the market than Pharcyde. Amazing with business and really helped me to prosper. Not to mention his skills with Adobe Photoshop!
    Ahh thanks King . I gotta shoot the recommendation right back at ya.

Kingofhurtz is one of the friendliest Pocket Legends Players I have ever met. He is a true friend, anyone would be extremely lucky to be able to call him a friend. Every time I see Kingofhurtz, he is helping someone in the game. I wanted to recommend him because often the great in-game contributers go unnoticed since the acts not on the forum where people notice. He certainly has helped many players understand the game, just the other day, he took a large chunk out of his time to teach a player how to PvP.

Then my second recommendation is Mysticaldream, I know he has had is fair share of trouble with the rules in the game. He certainly has learned and changed from the experiences. Mystical is always helping players on the forum, he's the only person I know of who will greet every new player, answer every PL and non-PL related question and do other helpful acts in the community. Certainly, a lot more people would go without a warm welcome or a proper answer if it was not for him. Oh, not to mention, if you break a rule or post in the wrong section, mystical will be the first one to tell you about it , politely of course!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Guardians FTW, way to go Red and Dan!
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not sure if this is the right place, but it seems to me that there are some very outstanding and helpful people on these forums and also in-game that are not on the list of 'Guardians of Alterra'. To name a few, Mysticaldream, Pharcyde, and Rangepwnsmeel...How are they not 'Guardians of Alterra'? They are known to be some of the most active and helpful players around Anyways, just wanted to recommend those 3 specifically...and say what a great job they have done in taking there time and spending it helping other players in the Pocket Legends community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I have 5 recommendations btw

First, I'd like to recommend rangepwnsmeel. He's one of the most friendliest players I have met, not to mention his generosity, and help. He's contributed a lot to this community whether it was making guides, or helping other with PL issues, or RL issues. Truly a helpful member all around.

Second, I'd recommend Ellyidol. He's certainly the bear expert, and is always very helpful. He's happy to help, and shows it. He helps a lot of bears out there including this one, and is really a great benefit to the community by being helpful and friendly.

Third, I'd like to recommend Wrap, he's not the most active member, but is certainly a valuable one. He created a whole PL fan site, which is clean, fun, and looks like it took a lot of work, and really is sticking to it. He's always helpful, and has an awesome attitude and is all around friendly.

Fourth, pharcyde of course! He's been a lot of help to not only mages, but the community in general. He has helped tons of mages out there, learning the class, and knowing what to do. If he isn't posting something helpful he's posting something hilarious making everyone laugh He is very friendly, and welcoming.

Last, but not least. Lesrider. She's always helpful, and constructive. She gives good constrictive feedback, and is very helpful and is also very active. She is friendly and is open to helping others.

In no order at all of course. Also, thanks to those who recommended me I know there are others that deserve it more than I do, I'm just "tickled pink" to see myself being recommended

And remember, just because I didn't recommend you doesn't mean you're not helpful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I have 5 recommendations btw

First, I'd like to recommend rangepwnsmeel. He's one of the most friendliest players I have met, not to mention his generosity, and help. He's contributed a lot to this community whether it was making guides, or helping other with PL issues, or RL issues. Truly a helpful member all around.

Second, I'd recommend Ellyidol. He's certainly the bear expert, and is always very helpful. He's happy to help, and shows it. He helps a lot of bears out there including this one, and is really a great benefit to the community by being helpful and friendly.

Third, I'd like to recommend Wrap, he's not the most active member, but is certainly a valuable one. He created a whole PL fan site, which is clean, fun, and looks like it took a lot of work, and really is sticking to it. He's always helpful, and has an awesome attitude and is all around friendly.

Fourth, pharcyde of course! He's been a lot of help to not only mages, but the community in general. He has helped tons of mages out there, learning the class, and knowing what to do. If he isn't posting something helpful he's posting something hilarious making everyone laugh He is very friendly, and welcoming.

Last, but not least. Lesrider. She's always helpful, and constructive. She gives good constrictive feedback, and is very helpful and is also very active. She is friendly and is open to helping others.

In no order at all of course. Also, thanks to those who recommended me I know there are others that deserve it more than I do, I'm just "tickled pink" to see myself being recommended

And remember, just because I didn't recommend you doesn't mean you're not helpful
    Wow! I'm your first reccomendation. I honestly believe though, that there are better candidates than me for the community shield. Mysticaldream, Ellyidol, Wrap, and Pharcyde are my top choices . For obvious reasons. (Just take a look at their work!)
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

i think the fact that JustG quoted Snake, his points are to be taken seriously for people hoping to one day be nominated... the "above and beyond" aspect seems the most logical approach, just have to find a way to get to it, your own way...
    (its hard writing anything in this thread without feeling awkward)
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    i think the fact that JustG quoted Snake, his points are to be taken seriously for people hoping to one day be nominated... the "above and beyond" aspect seems the most logical approach, just have to find a way to get to it, your own way...
    (its hard writing anything in this thread without feeling awkward)
    I concur with Arterra and Snake. I'll chime in also with one additional sentence: Help others, expect nothing in return. You might be surprised one day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Myst and range, you guys are too kind.

Like Phys and Arterra said, Guardians have to do something extraordinary - something I far from achieved.

I'm sure the devs will make the right choice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

gratz peeps! already saw yours red i too nominate mysticaldream... not only is he somebody who exemplifies the terms honest, loyal, and generous... he is a great friend and somebody who helped a char like mine, wolfling, to overcome obstacles such as leet gear and farming techniques just to name a few of the ways he has helped me out. and i know that he does this for many other chars as well. i've been around pl since its inception and have always been just below the top tier players(at least in the PvE arenas). he has always been there to help out and give freely of advice, how-to's, gear, and spare gold. if it wasnt for his generosity i would never have been able to keep a foot up on the ever changing PL microverse! so thank you myst

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

grats guys
    dubvballer -- lvl 56 pure int mage
    dubvmtneer -- lvl 55 dex bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

gratz!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    Gotta catch em all.
    check out this thread for a list of scams! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-common-scams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

O.o shinies yay! Well done guardians, in the name of Alterra. *raises a glass to the newly appointed
    THE ENCHANTED TREE INN The blood we lose is the life we gain - DEATH & HONOUR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

More ppls to guard me, I approve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Bahahahaha ive done nothing, actually i shouldnt say that...ive submitted a few reccomendations and power leveled 2 lvl 20's to 50. <----that took a while btw. But yea, i will probably be later on the list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

O, and of course, congrats lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

congrats to new guadians!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

con-grat-u-la-tionz!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Man i deserve that :/
    I spent way too much plat and thnx to the previous update i somehow got 20$ worth of plat to a diffrent e-mail account. I even reported my problem to the devs and they said they cant help me. So can i atleast get anything for wat i lost?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

congrats everyone!!
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)