Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf Nekro !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Add slot egg aa with nekro and happiness bonus slot with mm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Nekro is the king of pets! He's meant to be OP. He was very hard to get and deserves respect. Long live this Arcane Legend a.k.a NEKRO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blank119 View Post
    Well ya i dont have nekro and im non-plat player, but i have good gear and rare pet : think about it, nekro can make inexperience player to kill an experience player, not just that, no matter how good your gear , it cannot win with someone with nekro and partial gear, Having nekro means 95% win, just like i said earlier, nerfing nekro little bit wont make it useless only 40-x50% win , dont you think it more interesting to play pvp if many ppl using different pet and i think more ppl will play pvp if nekro is not op.
    Having nekro means nothing , its like giving a gun to a monkey... forcs it is easyer , but still its not 95% win. I have decent gear and as a pvp pet i use gyrm with ns happines bonus . Skill is what gives you the win... once i see somebody messing up timing with nekro or trying to stack it with shield i alrdeady know i will win...and my gear rougly passes the price of one nekro egg ( lol.... ) yes it is harder with nekro , but its not even close to impossible ....

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Nekro needed a nerf when the price was 50m. Any item with a price tag as low as 3.5m doesn't need a nerf.
    So korruption didn't need a nerf when it was only 500k?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Just farm hard dude and get ur nekro... I worked hard since nealy 3 years already and i got one now. Even i don't care much about nerfs and buffing, i don't want the thing get nerfed which i worked 3 years for it.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intizamfamily888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Theres reasons why Nekro's power is justifiable.

1. It's Arcane for crying out loud!
    2.You have to slay 3 end-game bosses over and over to get the recipe
    3.It's costly to craft

In conclusion, the power and effectiveness of items and pets are factored by 3 things:
    1. The rarity of the pet
    2.The purpose/intent that the pet is to be used for
    3.The amount of effort/money needed to obtain

I hope you understand now why Spacetime made this an extremely effective pet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 06-28-2016 at 03:57 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Well ya i dont have nekro and im non-plat player, but i have good gear and rare pet : think about it, nekro can make inexperience player to kill an experience player, not just that, no matter how good your gear , it cannot win with someone with nekro and partial gear, Having nekro means 95% win, just like i said earlier, nerfing nekro little bit wont make it useless only 40-x50% win , dont you think it more interesting to play pvp if many ppl using different pet and i think more ppl will play pvp if nekro is not op.
    I have been playing this Game Since season 1 .. Never spent one plat ... i farmed in Goblin event and i bought my own Arcane daggers 1 week after this i was 0 gold i went Km3 and farmed 1M And bought arcane ring .. 11 days ago i farmed 850k Again and bought a relic and Bar .. Ik u dont know where to use a relic and a bar but yesterday i crafted My planar pendant ... now i have 270k And getting ready for event to buy nekro .. And u lazy *** say just nerf it because u want to pvp without effort in pve ? Just calm And go afford 5.5k hp and u will compete in pvp room with people own nekros !! u need 1k damage And 40 crit and 5.5k hp ... To beat a nekro Acc..

תĶËÄ$ÍBÌŘ×

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skeasibir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Eating popcorn

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Yay! Another nerf (insert useful pve item/pet here)

I'm starting a new campaign , save forum space..just nerf everything!

(And yes ..before you ask..I'm being sarcastic)

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    The reason u post this might be :
    1. U just bought sns but lose against dude using nekro.
    2. U dont hv nekro yet and u see ppl everywhere using nekro.

Go farm more gold and buy for urself if u havent got 1, 😴
    U cool dude

Sent from my ASUS_Z007 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well, who make this post already known as who didnt understand the game. So before make a post please, understand the game first. Read what this pet type, its "ARCANE", if its rare like timber, then go complain. STS not a dumb people who make something to get nerfed.

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sxvm View Post
    So korruption didn't need a nerf when it was only 500k?
    No. I don't feel like it needs a nerf simply because almost everyone has the option of using it if they want.

Also, your point isn't valid because Nekro affects all classes close to equally. Korruption hardly hurts mages but is devastating to the other 2 classes.

Same for breeze @binlaggin.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

At the first place i never said i cannot afford nekro nor i dont have it , well lets go back to the topic , im sure majority will agree that nekro are OP , i mean they are meant to be OP since it is a Arcane but still there should be a "Limit" , like i said many times nerfing it a little bit wont make it useless and most ppl who dont have nekro are not playing PvP bcz they know they cannot win to someone who has nekro, i think we should give chance those ppl who want to play pvp but cannot afford to buy nekro, lets give them a fair and balance battle , and to those who want to know what pet im using and my Stats Here :Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 242
Size:  22.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Actually shady and surge can win against nekro... idk about endgame but in twink 14/16 it can x.x
    Hmm so you are rogue.
    And yeah many were right....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Nekro = Arcane pet = Better AA and bonus than rare :v

Instead of begging nerf nekro why not try to buff barney so barney AA will heal 5k hp/tick for 1minutes, so OP D:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

First, nekro nerf is never gonna happen.
    Second, if it happens rogue will be easy food for mage in vs.
    Third, rogue will cry n cry and sts don't wanna see rogue cry.

So whatever you think, think more and close this thread. No point arguing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

At the first place i never said i cannot afford nekro nor i dont have it , well lets go back to the topic , im sure majority will agree that nekro are OP , i mean they are meant to be OP since it is a Arcane but still there should be a "Limit" , like i said many times nerfing it a little bit wont make it useless and most ppl who dont have nekro are not playing PvP bcz they know they cannot win to someone who has nekro, i think we should give chance those ppl who want to play pvp but cannot afford to buy nekro, lets give them a fair and balance battle , and to those who want to know what pet im using and my Stats Here :Name:  image.jpeg
    ..do u actually even know how to obtain this pet that u want it to be nerf easily like that??u think popping crates in town u can get the egg like looting other arcane pet like your Shady & Surge??majority of ppl do agree it is OP but why u said there should be limit???hello?can we even stack its AA??makin us totally invincible in pvp??

u allready said u dont hv nekro but sns...dude..its not just about pet in pvp..if ur skill sucks even u using sns will totally be useless..i bet u really lose many times to guys using nekro..u not satisfied with ur shiny newly-bought 7m twin pet that dont gv u 40% dmg reduction/immunity/speed then u wan 3m pet to be nerfed..sns allready gv u healing and damaging pool...dont u feel that ur pet is OP too??

one more thing u said "we should gv chance to those ppl who wanna play pvp but cant afford to buy nekro,lets gv them a fair and balanced battle"..let me tell ya..u using sns in pvp then when u see some noobs play pvp with bad stats and cheap useless pet..u must change ur pet immediately to Timber mybe..cuz u wanna gv them a fair and balanced fight right??prove urself that u wanna gv them such that fight..no one forcing anyone to do pvp..thats their own choice to do it or not facing skillfull guys with OP pet OP gear in pvp.they wanna do great in PvP they must do great in PvE first..only some lazy *** dreaming to be top PvP player..

***my advice to all ppl wanna do PvP**

U WANT TO DO GOOD IN PVP MAKE SURE U USING OP THINGS LIKE THEY R USING TOO..THEN ONLY YOUR SKILL WILL DETERMINE WHETHER U R GOOD PLAYER OR JUST A RICH NOOOBB !! DONT MAKE ANOTHER STUPID THREAD ASKING STS TO NERF A GOOD ITEM SO THAT THOSE GUYS CAN BE IN SAME LEVEL LIKE YOU..
    Last edited by dinzly; 06-27-2016 at 10:19 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dinzly For This Useful Post:

Mdy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post

battle of ping- if you ping sucks don't even dare lol
    Ping in town: 300-350
    Ping in PvP: 600-120k T.T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Nerf Nekro !!

I think I kind of understand what you are trying to go for here and people aren't taking this post seriously because of how dumb and absurd it seems to nerf Nekro and I don't blame em since the community is sick and tired of people complaining to nerf this buff that and all that kind of stuff. Nekro is good where it is now and definitely doesn't need a nerf,but I feel like Nekro is kind of just a dominant pet that kind of restricts or reduces the selection and desire for other pets because its an extremely effective pet and that is not good if everybody only wants to use Nekro because it will cause a lack of variety.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    I think I kind of understand what you are trying to go for here and people aren't taking this post seriously because of how dumb and absurd it seems to nerf Nekro and I don't blame em since the community is sick and tired of people complaining to nerf this buff that and all that kind of stuff. Nekro is good where it is now and definitely doesn't need a nerf,but I feel like Nekro is kind of just a dominant pet that kind of restricts or reduces the selection and desire for other pets because its an extremely effective pet and that is not good if everybody only wants to use Nekro because it will cause a lack of variety.
    nerfing nekro = bad thing to do as other pet will rise as a new strong pet to use in PvP (mostly SnS)..then u will see all player using SnS then some thread will popped up in here telling sts to nerf it cuz new player cant do pvp due to SnS stacked pool killing them very fast and nekro 40% dmg reduction is no more effective (imagine 3 tanks 1 rouge 1 mage or all tanks all using SnS, glinstone set tanks pull other team to them..proc their arc sword lava pool and then tap SnS AA at once..while nekro has been nerfed of its AA mybe reduced of its shielding time..sure R.I.P as u know lots of tank do ganging nowaday )

releasing new arcane pet with extreme effectiveness of its Passive Skill,Happiness Bonus and Arcane Ability will also cause same thing..ppl only want that pet in PvP as it is a new dominant pet now (better than Nekro or SnS)..so same situation will happen and nothing can be done here..ppl in PvP only want 1 thing..OPness..use the best and strongest one to help defending them and kill other team..
    Last edited by dinzly; 06-27-2016 at 01:18 PM.