Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess what I saw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Intous View Post
    Man this is ridicolous, we're talking about your guildies spamming, and you come here and advertise another video, I mean seriously....

Imo, there's a lot of stuff going around in underground AL,
    and we the normal players know nothing about it, I mean if no effort is done to eradicate these ... botters, etc, AL is finished...
    Are you mad or naw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Guys chill out it is just a game, if you don't like what he doing and nothing happens then it's called a ignore button like seriously guys be smart .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

You need to ask me to make your Recipes .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Recipe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sts americabud is using his recuiters,member and maybe officer as SLAVES, its really annoying that his SLAVES keep on spamming the samething -.- . If you wanna take action, don't take action on the guild members only the guild master XD #angry #justice #lies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Did you know babajii can save you more on car insurance than geico? Babajii knew that!!
    Is your labido tired/aching back? Let magic babajii massage away your debt.
    Am your engrish good to pass citizenship ?!
    That's right- babajii can work wonder on your credit divorce
    Are you mad bro or nah? --- BABAJII!

Also babajii know best recipe for ameribud spam- tastey pork long time happy with-
    BABAJII

*this message brought to you by ameribabajii*

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 194
Size:  206.5 KB

What about this doubling money guy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    this is downright mean.

Calling out people like this is bullying in its worst form and borderline harassment.

Nott even going to click on your link. Creating drama on this forums for a few youtube views will guarantee your "fanbase"consists of pubescent children who rather comment on youtube videos and join someones for a million or so gold rather than play the game and build relationships on a game...
    Did you just say creating drama on forums? did i make this thread? did i use robots?

and above me fagilgaza posted something about a guy doubling money claiming i know him lmaoo. so avikk you commenting here lies about me and my youtube on the forums is what causes drama. you post here everyday Avik for years your very familiar on how to cause drama, absolutezek told me he made a thread trying to frame me so i dropped by for a laugh.

My advice to you avikk is this is just a game, take a break from your keyboard and go walk around outside. and it doesnt matter what lies you make up avikk the mods can see my activities all the time. someone on this thread said im the leader of the underworld of AL lmao you boys need to go outside

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

actualy those arent bots
    and most likey not guildies either

he pays 50k every 5mins to anyone who spams
    (i always join in no matter what,free gold! thats how i made 1m!!!!) this idea is better than that raffle he does atleast hre its garenteed
    plus that stimpy has an alt account and his friends spams hate on stimpy (stimpy alt hating spam stimpy) thus stimpy makes gold too

basically everyone makes gold, im happy infact id love if anyone would call me when bud does this (me be very happy)
    i dont see him around nowadays so i cant seem to make another 1m in an hour
    wish he would atleast call me, id be happy to spam for gold! (50k is alot btw)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

this is downright mean.

Calling out people like this is bullying in its worst form and borderline harassment.

Nott even going to click on your link. Creating drama on this forums for a few youtube views will guarantee your "fanbase"consists of pubescent children who rather comment on youtube videos and join someones for a million or so gold rather than play the game and build relationships on a game...
    oh yeah and before you can create more lies and try to start more drama avikk. i know you didnt go outside yet btw that stimpy guys said i had philipin slav monkeys working for me and stimpy was also rasisct to me, i have the entire video of it stimpy was spamming the map to and pming me rascist and crazy things. i have the video for youtube not to report him avikk im a big boy this is a game if your to attachted to your game take a break walk away if its this upsetting.

And plus sts can see every single pm stimpy sent me and the long time stimpy spammed the map. so avikk i was bullying stimpy right? you should be ashamed of yourself for lying like this avikk, and is stimpy your friend? cant wait to expose you two for being rascist to Philippines and blacks when i post that video

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

this is downright mean.

And one last thing my fanbase are people like me and you and gamers too they play like everyone else and they build relationships regardless of what you call them. i would never do anything to hurt the integrity of the game like use robots or start drama on forums for views? like i said the creator of this thread himself told me to come look at this thread him and his friends made meant to frame me

im actually building something gamers can attach to with my youtube channel while your just sitting on your but all day complaining on forums and stirring up drama. find something more constructive to do Avikk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYBR-8NCuqk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Americabud For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Off topic : that stimpy guy is a f**in scammer, he tries to sell his tree vest for low but then at time of trade he switches tree vest to red arlor vest ... Please be aware from this scammer.. Also a guy named Vicious does same thing and even scammed my friend..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    And one last thing my fanbase are people like me and you and gamers too they play like everyone else and they build relationships regardless of what you call them. i would never do anything to hurt the integrity of the game like use robots or start drama on forums for views? like i said the creator of this thread himself told me to come look at this thread him and his friends made meant to frame me

im actually building something gamers can attach to with my youtube channel while your just sitting on your but all day complaining on forums and stirring up drama. find something more constructive to do Avikk

Dude I wish you luck with the channel but really no one gives a crap about you or your channel, they enter for the gold and they spam for the gold. I got nothing against you but your 'fanbase' aren't gamers like us they are immature spammers, best thing to do would be to tell these mindless idiots not to spam.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkiouj View Post
    Dude I wish you luck with the channel but really no one gives a crap about you or your channel, they enter for the gold and they spam for the gold. I got nothing against you but your 'fanbase' aren't gamers like us they are immature spammers, best thing to do would be to tell these mindless idiots not to spam.
    "dude" i dont need your luck with my channel i got the fastest growing arcane legends youtube who are you? noone cares about me? i think someone does. noone cares about my channel? tell my 2k subscribers that. my fanbase arent gamers like you? well thats a good i dont want people like youbsubscribed to me that have no life but to sit on a keyboard and degrade progress of others while they themselves do nothing but make "mindless comments" on forums to stir up drama.

Read what recipe said, this is just a game not mob bosses and conspiracy theories of the AL underworld. if u ever see anyone in game and you dont like what they say ignore list them and dont panic.

i think the problem is deeper then that for a couple people on this thread like you arkiouji. some just need to go outside for a change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Hahaha such arogance with such little to show for it. You do need luck budy, because having looked at your channel? It's garbage brah. 2k subs.. yeah half of them are mindless idiots hoping to win you're fraudulent 'contests'. 'Fastest growing arcane legends youtube channel'? Are you serious lmao? Don't you get it? People come to your channel to take your gold you tard, they don't give a crap about your content.

You say I need a life? You are the one going outside filming yourself talking gangsta about giving away gold in a video game.

Embarrassing.
    little to show for it? once again i repeat who are you lmao. i have the fastest growing al youtube channel to show for it does that upset you or naw? i never heard of you arkiouj but i see you know my name right you watch me i dont watch you, i dont think anyone would watch you.

you came to this thread saying noone gives a crap about me and blah blah but arkiouoj before you judge me and what i do how about go outside for a change and make something of your own life. remember this you watch me i dont watch you

i dont remember ever saying i was "gansta" or ever talking "Gansta" i have nothing to do with this "gansta" stuff arkiouj. i understand justg makes a good game and
    you take this game seriously but go outside i think avikk already went

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Did you know babajii can save you more on car insurance than geico? Babajii knew that!!
    Is your labido tired/aching back? Let magic babajii massage away your debt.
    Am your engrish good to pass citizenship ?!
    That's right- babajii can work wonder on your credit divorce
    Are you mad bro or nah? --- BABAJII!

Also babajii know best recipe for ameribud spam- tastey pork long time happy with-
    BABAJII

*this message brought to you by ameribabajii*
    I wrecked my car a few weeks ago, and after using babajii on the dents for three days....boom! My left leg fell off...

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

18. The Following User Says Thank You to konafez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    "dude" i dont need your luck with my channel i got the fastest growing arcane legends youtube who are you? noone cares about me? i think someone does. noone cares about my channel? tell my 2k subscribers that. my fanbase arent gamers like you? well thats a good i dont want people like youbsubscribed to me that have no life but to sit on a keyboard and degrade progress of others while they themselves do nothing but make "mindless comments" on forums to stir up drama.

Read what recipe said, this is just a game not mob bosses and conspiracy theories of the AL underworld. if u ever see anyone in game and you dont like what they say ignore list them and dont panic.

i think the problem is deeper then that for a couple people on this thread like you arkiouji. some just need to go outside for a change
    you say other people have no life but to sit on a keyboard when u spend your time on a game, paying people to promote a youtube channel with 0 legitimate content. What a great life you have yourself lmao.

and considering you also spend your time in game telling people who have probably played the game less than 3 weeks and have less than 100k gold to their name that their characters are trash and they should delete their account, I'd say your the one who needs to get a life.

Not to mention you have commented on this thread more than anybody else. So who spends all their time sitting at a keyboard? pff its you

congrats on your channel with 0 subscribers looking for legitimate content.
    Last edited by Lawpvp; 07-10-2016 at 08:21 PM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    you say other people have no life but to sit on a keyboard when u spend your time on a game, paying people to promote a youtube channel with 0 legitimate content. What a great life you have yourself lmao.

and considering you also spend your time in game telling people who have probably played the game less than 3 weeks and have less than 100k gold to their name that their characters are trash and they should delete their account, I'd say your the one who needs to get a life.
    nothing you said is true. once again you know of me lawpvp idk you. if you have time to post on a thread a lie about a guy who never heard of you, then your the one missing a life lmao. because right now your focused on me noones focused on you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I think this thread speaks for itself. Goodluck with you're 'fastest growing AL youtube channel' oh you don't need my luck, well okay.

Amen to what Lawpvp said. You are paying people to spam you're channel. Ask yourself.. why are you having to pay people to promote it? Bingo.

Also, js, it's pretty pointless saying 'nobody has heard of you' because the average AL player plays it for fun, not trying to make a living off it on youtube lmao.

Such a youtube celeb, I won't reply anymore, we are unworthy. As I said this thread says everything about you.
    Last edited by Arkiouj; 07-10-2016 at 08:33 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkiouj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I think this thread speaks for itself. Goodluck with you're 'fastest growing AL youtube channel' oh you don't need my luck, well okay.

Amen to what Lawpvp said. You are paying people to spam you're channel. Ask yourself.. why are you having to pay people to promote it? Bingo.

Also, js, it's pretty pointless saying 'nobody has heard of you' because the average AL player plays it for fun, not trying to make a living off it on youtube lmao.

Such a youtube celeb, I won't reply anymore, we are unworthy. As I said this thread says everything about you.
    yes this thread does speak for itself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Name:  16qgqx.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  22.2 KB

The drama is strong with this one

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to konafez For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

People don't like you because you openly promote yourself with "free gold",which isn't free,you force them to subscribe to your channel or spam for you.its kinda sad.if you gave away gold without forcing people to "like" you that would be awesome.but you don't it seems.

How many "friends" you think you would have if you didn't give away stuff to make people promote you?

It's annoying to hear about you to be honest.

You got a sharp tongue too bud.careful it may cut ya.

Close this thread.

He doesn't deserve any spotight guys.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye229 For This Useful Post: