Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
Guys we just wanta correct balance in the game, about the nerf on Slink was because the pet wasn't designed for create that many pools, and Korruption is a PvP because the mobs doesn't have mana and that's why the Korrution pool doesn't affect them.

The sword in the other hand is a PvP changer, a tank with that sword can Kill any class and rogues and mages are the most weak against the tanks with sword, I saw many fight were 4 rogues were insufficient to kill that proc ( 4 rogues with arcane bow and good skills ), this sword is the main reason why tanks are so hard to kill for all clases, for example : a Tank with full noble fury and best gear but with a SWORD LEVEL 56 is trash agaisnt a full legendary tank with Dragon Sword

I mean, can't see anything wrong with that? Any class would be almost unbeteable if they would be able to use that sword, and as I said, the sword is too powerfull, can deal more damage that a rogue and with the Juggernaut + Nekro + 10k Heal is really unbeteable.

We are not asking a nerf on PVE just a small change on PVP, reduce the pools or make the proc on hit as all the other class.

If any dev want, I can make a video in vs with severeal Warriors I have a full gear and I'll loose 95% of the time with the sword just cause that proc.
Yes. Only pvp. Not pve, im just get angry that someone from pvp pkayers try to nerf it in pve too