Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PowerLeveling. Levels & Prices listed below V

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Gotcha, my mistake. Thought it was directed at me.

I don't mind helping out players here and there who I have become friends with and I know they are trying the best they can and trying to be helpful....I'm gonna bow out of this conversation now before I make any other incorrect assumptions
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok well i see this post is going go nowhere now so. Aracan if you like please power level me i will arrange some sort of fee. But i wanted to let you know that your post about power leveling is frowned upon by the experience PL community. Not me in particular but alot of other people.
    Last edited by Keohike; 03-09-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    [IGN-Keohike]

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bibobi View Post
    Yes high lvl players who don't know what they are doing, 1)boot 2) leave the room 3) do not revive him sooner later he get better or he just quit after dying too much.
    Just wanna add the best solution

4) don't power level them when they could be getting better at a lower, easier level and working their way up

GG
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

take it off.. lol! we dont need this kinda stuff.. no affense to you, you probably didnt mean any harm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Powerleveling should come with disclaimers:

Warning! Use of this powerleveling service will likely result in the following:

*You will be addicted and unable to proceed on your own. You will always need to follow someone else.
    *Powerleveling advances your purported level. It does not advance your play level.
    *You will not know anything about the game. Exploration is not part of this service and ignorance is a symptom of this addiction.
    *You will be undergeared. Powerleveling will not give you gold or gear and in fact might cost you gold and gear.
    *You will be underskilled. Powerleveling will not teach you what skills to get or how to use them.
    *You will die a lot. Powerleveling does not teach any survival. In fact, you must agree to follow, not lead.
    *You will be lonely. Friends come from normal game play and takes time. Powerleveling is not normal game play and cuts down play time.
    *You will be derided. All of the above will reveal you as a powerleveling addict with all the attached weaknesses.
    *You will be booted. Other players will want to play with their friends or want to play in a competent group.
    *You will be bored since you will be unable to play on your own or lead your own games and others will be leery of playing with you.

If you agree with all of the above and wish to proceed, then Welcome to Our Powerleveling Service!

There you go. A proper powerleveling disclaimer and disclosure agreement. Please use it. Thanks!

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

uh oh doctor Fyrce, i have all the symptoms, please subscribe to me the meds i need it NOW!!!
    [IGN-Keohike]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Just sign and don't complain later about how nasty people are or how bored you are or beg for gold or beg for equips or curse your class because you die a lot or ask what heal is when you are a level 50 mage :P

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

K if u dont like it, TOO BAD. GET OFF THE THREAD. K bye
    Arcanastorm 54 Bird
    CosmosJ 55 Mega Mage (In need of Lv55 MM Bracer)
    Balkyor 15 Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

saw a lvl 54 today, power lvled with lvl 45 shield and rly bad lvl 50 gear... horrible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanahasabumrash View Post
    K if u dont like it, TOO BAD. GET OFF THE THREAD. K bye
    Every single thread that offers power leveling for cash gets the same treatment. It's not personal. People around here don't like it. Especially as many of of help others for free, and that does include the occasional help leveling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My mage: I could probably powerlevel it, I just want to get to 40 (am currently 38.5 or so)
    My warrior: want to powerlevel so badly (lvl 15), but It might take me until level 25+ to get the hang of the warrior class. (it would be stupid to powerlevel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Powerleveling should come with disclaimers:

Warning! Use of this powerleveling service will likely result in the following:

*You will be addicted and unable to proceed on your own. You will always need to follow someone else.
    *Powerleveling advances your purported level. It does not advance your play level.
    *You will not know anything about the game. Exploration is not part of this service and ignorance is a symptom of this addiction.
    *You will be undergeared. Powerleveling will not give you gold or gear and in fact might cost you gold and gear.
    *You will be underskilled. Powerleveling will not teach you what skills to get or how to use them.
    *You will die a lot. Powerleveling does not teach any survival. In fact, you must agree to follow, not lead.
    *You will be lonely. Friends come from normal game play and takes time. Powerleveling is not normal game play and cuts down play time.
    *You will be derided. All of the above will reveal you as a powerleveling addict with all the attached weaknesses.
    *You will be booted. Other players will want to play with their friends or want to play in a competent group.
    *You will be bored since you will be unable to play on your own or lead your own games and others will be leery of playing with you.

If you agree with all of the above and wish to proceed, then Welcome to Our Powerleveling Service!

There you go. A proper powerleveling disclaimer and disclosure agreement. Please use it. Thanks!
    dude... that is HILARIOUS!!!! and so true unfortunately. although if you want to get rid of powerlevelers, just have the devs make it impossible for underlevellrd chars to use XP pots in higher level dungeons! then they'll be forced to do it the long and arduous way that rest of us have done it. that list made me crack up though man

Wolfling 51 str/dex Hybrid bear, Rhuagh 51 Pure int Mage, Ashenshugar 45 Pure dex Bird, Wolffu 41 str Bear