Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes PART 2 (7/22/2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Mean like how rogues used to wipe put tanks and makes?
    That has not been the case in over a year. You forget that I was a huge proponent in getting sorcerers buffed and making them useful. Please be realistic and objective. You and I both know what is true balance. I am only making 100% true statements here. Heck, I even went through the time to upload a video of what happens because people think we are clueless about our own class.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Mean like how rogues used to wipe put tanks and makes?
    You're saying because rogues were OP before now they have to make them completely useless? U see that this damage was only from ONE nox, imagine 3 mages attacking you and pets also tanks axes? Its a guarantee death for a rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    That has not been the case in over a year. You forget that I was a huge proponent in getting sorcerers buffed and making them useful. Please be realistic and objective. You and I both know what is true balance. I am only making 100% true statements here. Heck, I even went through the time to upload a video of what happens because people think we are clueless about our own class.
    How is buffing one class and nerfing two others achieving true balance?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    You're saying because rogues were OP before now they have to make them completely useless? U see that this damage was only from ONE nox, imagine 3 mages attacking you and pets also tanks axes? Its a guarantee death for a rogue
    Mages were useless for years....rogues have felt this uselessness for a few months and that's it and sts is already working on fixing all of pvp to cater to rogue where were all of you besides Zeus when mages needed a hardcore buff?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

How is buffing one class and nerfing two others achieving true balance?
    How is making one class useless and buffing 2 is achieving true balance?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Mages were useless for years....rogues have felt this uselessness for a few months and that's it and sts is already working on fixing all of pvp to cater to rogue where were all of you besides Zeus when mages needed a hardcore buff?
    First of all mages were never useless they were needed in team even in the old days for mana, and haven't zeus stood up with mages dor buff before? Please look at my forum account I made it Apr 2016 that's after the buff by months no? Not like I stood against them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

First of all mages were never useless they were needed in team even in the old days for mana, and haven't zeus stood up with mages dor buff before? Please look at my forum account I made it Apr 2016 that's after the buff by months no? Not like I stood against them
    We were mana pools and nothing else don't kid yourself guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

"For mana" well mages aren't supposed to be a support class entirely they are also a damage dealing class that specializes in mob control and aoe they are supposed to do damage whats the point of a class if they are just gonna be a portable mana potion every once in awhile

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    The only reason Zeus keeps asking for buff is because we have no rogues to play vs him. If we had rogue this wouldn't even come up as an issue. He wants to play vs 3 mages and kill them (something he has been doing) with less deaths to himself. In order for zeus to kill he has to die and rejoin his team. Which he does with great speed thanks to the venom set, and swapping to his gear while he is in the middle of running.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    You're telling me that pvp is balanced now then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

You're telling me that pvp is balanced now then?
    Pvp is balanced. The only reason this is an issue is because we (magnum) have no rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Can you please list out what things you advocate for mage buff? Just a request

Btw I have seen you crying when mages got buffed. I can't recall much but when shield gave stun immunity, when lifegiver regrowth upgrade I have seen your utter dissatisfaction.

Sorry about going off topic.

About the rogue buff I was expecting that STS will think about giving them some survivability in clash situation but nope.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DAmage126 View Post
    "For mana" well mages aren't supposed to be a support class entirely they are also a damage dealing class that specializes in mob control and aoe they are supposed to do damage whats the point of a class if they are just gonna be a portable mana potion every once in awhile
    Since the beginning rogue stack was not any good not like mage stack have you not noticed? Mage got buffed when they were useless, now rogues are useless so they deserve a buff as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DAmage126 View Post
    Thank you!!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Pvp is balanced. The only reason this is an issue is because we (magnum) have no rogues.

Sorry but how can a rogue clash against 3 mages? If she can't even participate in clash then it's not balanced, I see lots of rogues in magnum such as World Psychoshext Aviiici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Since the beginning rogue stack was not any good not like mage stack have you not noticed? Mage got buffed when they were useless, now rogues are useless so they deserve a buff as well
    Not sure where u have been because I clearly remember playing with Ctf and Leys on the same team. We used 2 rogues 2 tanks 1 mage many many times.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shelllz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Can you please list out what things you advocate for mage buff? Just a request

Btw I have seen you crying when mages got buffed. I can't recall much but when shield gave stun immunity, when lifegiver regrowth upgrade I have seen your utter dissatisfaction.

Sorry about going off topic.

About the rogue buff I was expecting that STS will think about giving them some survivability in clash situation but nope.
    The stun immunity, the increased damage reduction, the removal of debuffs, were suggestions that I had to sorcerer shield.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Not sure where u have been because I clearly remember playing with Ctf and Leys on the same team. We used 2 rogues 2 tanks 1 mage many many times.

Sorry I'm talking about right now rogues are so worse than before, mages got their buff for balance so rogues deserves it too. They don't even have a spot in clash first answer this please
    Dont you find it weird or unbalanced to always clash with 3 mages 2 tanks and no rogue both teams?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Sorry but how can a rogue clash against 3 mages? If she can't even participate in clash then it's not balanced, I see lots of rogues in magnum such as World Psychoshext Aviiici
    U want lily who charges nox everytime to go against zeus? Or avicii who has major ping issues most of the time(also on an opposite time zone), compared to Zeus 40 ping. Shext is good but different time zone. Any other ideas?

Last edited by Shelllz; 07-22-2016 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Sorry I'm talking about right now rogues are so worse than before, mages got their buff for balance so rogues deserves it too. They don't even have a spot in clash first answer this please
    Dont you find it weird or unbalanced to always clash with 3 mages 2 tanks and no rogue both teams?
    OMFG If I HAD A ROGUE TO PUT ON MY TEAM I WOULD.
    can u read that over and over again until u finally get it. Thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

OMFG If I HAD A ROGUE TO PUT ON MY TEAM I WOULD.
    can u read that over and over again until u finally get it. Thanks

Right now 3 mages takes out a rogue easily in clash so basically you're asking for them to wait until you find a rogue or easier buff rogue to be able to clash and participate? Answer please