Quote Originally Posted by Zevile View Post
Name:  Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 5.41.24 PM.png
Views: 2687
Size:  48.2 KB
I found mine on Lost Mages Mine, it was my first run when I was trying to look for it. I was wearing luck elix + Lepre, just so you know.

So I was farming KM3 for lock cryo chests, and I saw that I had like 3 minutes-ish left on my luck elix timer, so I was like: "What the heck? Only 2 locks for 30 min? Welp, might as well look for that Arcane Weapon Chest that everyone is talking about."

So, I wasn't sure how to farm for the chest because I only read how to find it on the forums and stuff... so I made a ghost party and I just loaded a normal map on Arcanum Grounds and went inside the Lost Mages Mine. Then when I get to the boss on Lost Mage Mine I just dropped a clock and finished it up with fireball and bam! A sparkly egg! At first I was like, "oh great, a wrath or snagg egg... .(=-=)." and then I saw the notification saying, "Arcane Weapon Chest"... I flipped out!

So yeah, it's a very random drop and very very low chance, it can drop any map on Dead City as long as it is NORMAL. Mine was dropped from the boss of Lost Mage Mine, so I am not sure if it also drops on mobs. Anyways...

Happy hunting, fellas! \o>
So op luck, So op my god.