Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Quitting, but it's been REALLLY fun :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Quitting, but it's been REALLLY fun :)

Hey guys,

Yes, i'm quitting. I posted this before but it got deleted for some reason. I'm only posting it again to let people, who i play with, know that i'm quitting. Reason is because i can't balance going to university with this awesome game. Ellyidol posted in my old thread and just wanted reply saying that i'm sure it is manageable to play in uni, but i can't see myself 10 years down the road playing this so i wanted to quit now then make it harder later on, especially if the level caps raise, cuz it would just mean more hard work lost. Also, all my stuff has been given away. I just wanted to thank the devs for making this awesome game, AEO for being the best guild alive and to all of those who have made my experience worth while.

Thanks for everything,

-BlueMagma

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Aw u sounded like an awesome person even though I didn't know you; best of luck in college.
    ..°*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°Mesmerized - lvl 61 int/dex hybrid °*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°..

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Hi BlueMagma, we are glad you have had a blast, but we generally don't keep "I'm Quitting" threads around.

This thread will self-destruct in 24 hours.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com