Thread: Itunes giftcards and android pl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Itunes giftcards and android pl

OKAY i dont have amazon giftcards or creditcards or paypal or anything. BUT I DO HAVE A BUNCH OF ITUNES GIFT CARDS. problem: i have an android phone.

Is there any way, ANY way to buy platinum for myself in this situation? is there like an iphone emulator or something lol so i can go ingame and buy platinum through itunes??

OR MAYBE we should finallyyyyyyyyyyyy make it possible to buy platinum THROUGH actual itunes. why does it have to be ingame???

seriously...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy_wuzzy View Post
    OKAY i dont have amazon giftcards or creditcards or paypal or anything. BUT I DO HAVE A BUNCH OF ITUNES GIFT CARDS. problem: i have an android phone.

Is there any way, ANY way to buy platinum for myself in this situation? is there like an iphone emulator or something lol so i can go ingame and buy platinum through itunes??

OR MAYBE we should finallyyyyyyyyyyyy make it possible to buy platinum THROUGH actual itunes. why does it have to be ingame???

seriously...
    Do you have an idevice that you could borrow for a second off somebody? If so, just do it on there. Unfortunately, there is no other way for android using Itunes Gift Cards.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

not right now maybe i could try to get someone to download it on thursday when spring break ends. god there's gotta be a way. i've seen multiple people complain about this, will the devs ever do something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

They can't because you can't get iTunes on the droid.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As suggested above...use someones I pad/Iphone to make the purchase to your game account. Right now that is the only way to convert. Hopefully a solution is coming!