Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I'm sure they will announce something like bet kits.
I would support something like this, a very reasonable compromise.

Personally im against class restrictions because as a twink, we just don't have the problems endgamers have, and class restrictions to solve their problems, at the dispense of twinks by creating new problems for us is not a satisfactory solution for the community as a whole to the imbalance endgamers currently face imo.

Rogues before the arc weapons were the strongest class in twinks, after the arc weapons, i havent done much testing, but I have no doubt they will be on par with tanks, if not better, while mages while likely be getting the short end of the stick. My friends and I have beaten 3 tank lineups in tdm using 3-4 rogues. In fact we tend to have more rogue heavy lineups than most due to our rogues being better. Mages are the least common class in twinks, and our guilds are smaller as is, so a class restriction would make it harder for us to fill up teams.

Its impossible to say im just trying to preserve tank/rogue stacks because they are far from optimal. It just happens to be the case that tanks/rogues are more common than mages.

But +1 for store bought "betting kits" or whatever they would be called as a subsitute for having to spend plat to wager on a guild battleground