Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Requesting the return of PvP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes (7/21/16)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    You breakingbad,

Maybe it seems like you are getting rekt by mages in vs. Don't forget about rock scissor paper thing. And plz don't assume that mage are tanks. Assumption and reality is two different things.

And for whole community,

ROGUES DAMAGE GOT BUFFED COMPARED TO WARRIOR AND MAGES AFTER GLOBAL NERF. AS ROGUES WERE NERFED BY 10% DMG AND FURTHER RESTRICTION OF GETTING HAPPINESS DAMAGE BONUS OF PET BEFORE GLOBAL NERF IN PVP. NOW ROGUES ARE GETTING 25% MORE DAMAGE IF THEY USE NEKRO HAPPINESS.

and these NERF threads should be stopped. It's annoying.
    I win my share of vs against mages.

Am I right in assuming any threads nerfing warriors or rogues are not annoying?

Maybe we should bring up all the threads on changes which occured in the name of balance that negatively affected the warrior and rogue class, to analyse how supportive the mage community was in all of them?

I remember a huge amount of the mage community calling for the nerf of the elondrian bulwark weapon. And what was the result of such?

However, I would rather that drama didn't emerge from the result of that venture.

The mage class has remained untouched for years and have only ever received buffs, to the point of becoming what they are today.

Its also biased for the community of a class that has only ever been buffed to suggest shutting down all requests for balance by classes that have been nerfed on numerous occasions.

I don't think my request is unjust.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 08-08-2016 at 05:49 AM.