Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    U lost at my wording or at justifying ur posts? whatever, Let's come to here again.
    ahhh you were describing gravity, thank you sue for that clarification

so you are saying that gravity directly impacts "Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!"

honestly there isnt really a physics engine in PL so i dont think gravity has anything to do with their stat distribution

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Now this seems to be lecture attempt tho, lol. Whatever

I didn't use the term "gravity" ever, thus never ever said gravity is theory,
    In your example

Umm ofc big things can be hidden in so called small things, for example, in childhood how many children try to know the theory that why a ball jump back from ground and it always tend to fall back to ground whereas he play with ball so much.
    the 2 factors in the ball bouncing are gravity vs the stored potential energy of the ball. Neither are theory scientifically. If you weren't referencing gravity it's confusing frankly.
    Note, I did not question your education level as you have towards others, I've simply stated facts.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

I'm afraid that you've any BASIC physics knowledge
    im sry that even having a small amount of knowledge scares u

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

Last edited by Java; 08-12-2016 at 09:23 PM.

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sword View Post
    so you are saying that gravity directly impacts "Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!"

honestly there isnt really a physics engine in PL so i dont think gravity has anything to do with their stat distribution
    Umm ofc big things can be hidden in so called small things, for example, in childhood how many children try to know the theory that why a ball jump back from ground and it always tend to fall back to ground whereas he play with ball so much.

Maybe not several but after atleast one degree probably you would be able to do this - " uneducated guess appreciated "

im sry that even having a small amount of knowledge scares u
    You're trying to say, I'm comparing PL's physics with my example? where I clearly mention "for example" and it was just an example to justify a fact. Silly

LOL, Magic sword, more you're talking, more you clearing the fact that you're unable to understand even small facts, thus it's just worthless to waste my time on you, so i wont even bother to reply on such childish comments anymore. and my final word to you would be - Get over it please, uneducated minds cant get all these.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Maybe not several but after atleast one degree probably you would be able to do this - " uneducated guess appreciated "
    Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    In your example

the 2 factors in the ball bouncing are gravity vs the stored potential energy of the ball. Neither are theory scientifically. If you weren't referencing gravity it's confusing frankly.
    Note, I did not question your education level as you have towards others, I've simply stated facts.
    Well my friend, you want, so let it be -

Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation tells us:

"Every point mass attracts every single point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is directly proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the point masses."

It does not answer my question in the example - "the theory that why" [quoted from my post] Newton's law of gravity DOES NOT ANSWER THAT WHY GRAVITY HAPPENS. We use Einstein's Theory of General Relativity to explain why things fall. So why ball fall would be still theory. I'd only make mistake if I'd name gravity, the Newton's Law of gravity, it is not theory, it's well established law.

But let me tell you, I don't have any intention, neither I do question about others education level in a game forum as I kept saying, but magic sword did in a different thread earlier-

uneducated guess appreciated
    Whereas the way he talked and used his logic in this whole thread, atleast I've clear understanding about his education level & Age level, it does not matter what others think though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Ok,

"Every point mass attracts every single point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is directly proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the point masses."

It does not answer my question in the example - "the theory that why" [quoted from my post] Newton's law of gravity DOES NOT ANSWER THAT WHY GRAVITY HAPPENS. We use Einstein's Theory of General Relativity to explain why things fall. So why ball fall would be still theory. I'd only make mistake if I'd name gravity, the Newton's Law of gravity, it is not theory, it's well established law.
    You do not understand the difference in scientific nomenclature what a theory entails.
    " so why ball fall is still theory" is completely incorrect in peer review nomenclature.
    The answer in to
    'answer my question in the example - "the theory that why" Newtons laws of gravity does not answer that why gravity happens'
    Seems to show that you do not unsderstand the four fundamental forces of physics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Ok,

You do not understand the difference in scientific nomenclature what a theory entails.
    " so why ball fall is still theory" is completely incorrect in peer review nomenclature.
    The answer in to
    You actually ain't calling me incorrect, you just called modern physics incorrect, cause whatever I said in here is totally based on modern physics -

You need to research about this matter, and if you find anything wrong, you should correct me then with proper proof to back it up. Untli then I'm not gonna argue on such baseless acquisition.

Seems to show that you do not unsderstand the four fundamental forces of physics.
    Seems bogus, could you quote me anywhere saying anything against fundamental forces of nature?

As I said above, I'm done here until you can really bring solid logic or proof.
    Last edited by Waug; 08-13-2016 at 05:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

"You just called modern physics incorrect"- op
    No I didn't, I said your statement "why a ball falls is still theory" is incorrect.

You also said "newtons law of gravity does not answer that why gravity happens" which ignored the fact that gravity is a fundamental force. The reason why is that gravity is a fundamental force, that's the answer.

The word theory does not contradict law in scientific nomenclature. Theory doesn't mean it's unknown.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

You're trying to say, I'm comparing PL's physics with my example? where I clearly mention "for example" and it was just an example to justify a fact. Silly

LOL, Magic sword, more you're talking, more you clearing the fact that you're unable to understand even small facts, thus it's just worthless to waste my time on you, so i wont even bother to reply on such childish comments anymore. and my final word to you would be - Get over it please, uneducated minds cant get all these.
    I do hope you mean that you are unable to explain small facts

I know your theory or whatever was an example, but it still doesn't have anything to do with your original post which I simply asked what it meant and you went off on some physics rant.

So just let me ask:
    What fact was your example justifying?
    Last edited by Magic Sword; 08-13-2016 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

"You just called modern physics incorrect"- op
    No I didn't, I said your statement "why a ball falls is still theory" is incorrect.

You also said "newtons law of gravity does not answer that why gravity happens" which ignored the fact that gravity is a fundamental force. The reason why is that gravity is a fundamental force, that's the answer.

The word theory does not contradict law in scientific nomenclature. Theory doesn't mean it's unknown.
    I wanna quote something from an .edu site -
    ...Newton's tremendous achievement, helped by the precise astronomical data and Kepler's inferences, describes gravity's behavior for most practical purposes, but fails to answer why there is gravity in the first place...
    Source : https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=175
    [read it carefully]
    Not this only site,If you search in any reliable source, you'll find that this statement -

is not incorrect anywhere. I don't think i need to say something else.
    Last edited by Waug; 08-13-2016 at 10:36 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

I don't think i need to say something else.
    I mean you do if you want to make any sense out of all this madness
    So just let me ask:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Hey Waug how old are you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Wow Trent I thought it was rude to ask how old a girl is hahahahahahahahah

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beckonstomp View Post
    Wow Trent I thought it was rude to ask how old a girl is hahahahahahahahah
    Waiting for Allen to be banned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I mean you do if you want to make any sense out of all this madness

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

So just let me ask:
    Solid answer, thanks for explaining yourself

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Magic Sword For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Ur asking something that has been told several times, if u really want go back and read everything.

But still it would be same from u, I know , as silly, u didn't take my quote as answer but took .. Which was to complete 11 chars, how silly as usual
    Last edited by Waug; 08-13-2016 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I now feel confident going into physics this year.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Umm probably it need an educated mind to get the irony.

It was just an example to show that big things can be hidden in small looking things

Lol u forget your own post so early? I quoted u from another thread, you wont be ble to DO that, PROBABLY u would be able to SAY that

P.S.: I forget to say,

wow, You still thinks that IF there's any theory, I'm afraid that you've any BASIC physics knowledge, that's comes under basic education
    You've any doubt that big things can be hidden in small things? if no, you don't need any example to understand that in the first place.
    U lost at my wording or at justifying ur posts? whatever, Let's come to here again.

Education does not directly relates to PLAYING PL, but to understand the Irony of this thread. Don't get me wrong, I don't start to talk about education here in game forum, but if anyone do (Just like you did in another thread) I'd really love to check how much education he has but unfortunately it's another irony that those peoples talks about education who actually lacking it, most probably.
    Now this seems to be lecture attempt tho, lol. Whatever

I didn't use the term "gravity" ever, thus never ever said gravity is theory, neither it can be called lecture that's because I didn't describe it, it was used as a small example that how small looking things can have way bigger matter related to it.

But let me tell you, I don't have any intention, neither I do question about others education level in a game forum as I kept saying, but magic sword did in a different thread earlier-

Whereas the way he talked and used his logic in this whole thread, atleast I've clear understanding about his education level & Age level, it does not matter what others think though.
    You actually ain't calling me incorrect, you just called modern physics incorrect, cause whatever I said in here is totally based on modern physics -

You need to research about this matter, and if you find anything wrong, you should correct me then with proper proof to back it up. Untli then I'm not gonna argue on such baseless acquisition.

Seems bogus, could you quote me anywhere saying anything against fundamental forces of nature?

As I said above, I'm done here until you can really bring solid logic or proof.
    I wanna quote something from an .edu site -

Source : https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=175
    [read it carefully]
    Not this only site,If you search in any reliable source, you'll find that this statement -

is not incorrect anywhere. I don't think i need to say something else.
    Ur asking something that has been told several times, if u really want go back and read everything.

But still it would be same from u, I know , as silly, u didn't take my quote as answer but took .. Which was to complete 11 chars, how silly as usual
    There's all of your posts after mine in this thread, not one of them explains your original post of "Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!"
    and thanks for admitting your last post was just fluff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

There's all of your posts after mine in this thread, not one of them explains your original post of "Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!"
    and thanks for admitting your last post was just fluff
    and who said I explained? or who said I'll explain?