Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hisha and Mishi Dragon Spirit Pets!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    I kinda wish mishi aa does 10% luck to the owner plus random buff does means the owner gets two buffs that's the only way it's arcane rarity worth getting coz it's kinda annoying to get hisha just for its aa that's the only reason people price hisha higher than mishi bcoz of it's aa difference.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk
    Yea im really agree with u, and we still got no respond from sts about this, its kinda lame for mishi an arcane pet having a random buff for luck if look dat hisha just only a mythic pet but 100% give party member luck. This very odd to think an arcane egg will give a random buff especially for luck buff.
    I hope sts can read my comment and fix mishi aa its non logic when a mythic egg more expensive than hisha . I never will buy mishi i prefer buying hisha cuz i need luck for farmin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zikovsky View Post
    My suggestion is dev must little bit change Misha AA. Luck 10% mustn't be random. That must be AA can provide nearby player 10% luck and one of 3 possible buff for 5s. It will prevent Hisha AA can overwhelming Misha AA with 100% grant 10% luck. Ppl will prefer Hisha (Mythic) more when farm reroll item than Misha (Arcane). And most importantly we need dev clarification about stacking or not pet luck with other luck item. Thx
    Agree with you