Thread: Stable "show stats" button

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Stable "show stats" button

Hi folks. This is my suggestion/request. A lil' button on the stable, exactly like the one in auction screen, that shows your stats by pet.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luiggie007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

That will be really nice!!
    Fast and good way to see what pet gives better stat based in your build.
    Also u can compare diferent stat based in toon class.
    I think its a minimal request and excellent info just touching 1 button
    Gl my friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Yes please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    You can view the AA and stats of the pet by going into stable and clicking on the description button on top.

If you want to check how much of a difference a pet will make to your current stats I would say it really isn needed since its only going to add an extra burden to servers.

Oh and let's nott forget we didn't even have the stats and aa descriptio button before the developers added it in the last client, and it's really nott that hard to see how much difference it makes.
    I disagree with your opinnion. I think it is a minor tweak that could be really helpfull at the moment of choosing pets for a specific run, plus the iteraction with the egg slot mechanic will be enhanced
    Last edited by Luiggie007; 09-01-2016 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Something that seems like a minor tweak to you might take hours of programming.

Lets say they get down to it. They start by creating a new window just to show case our stats. Which in itself is a lot of work. Then there's what all there's going to be showcased in the window for all of the pets, basically our stats. Factor in animacy and you have more work to be done than its actually worth it, since each time you socket in a different pet for happiness bonus the stats change. This is nott as simple as auction item browsing.

All that jargon asides, we can already check which pet is better for runs by clicking on the descriptions button in stable which nott only tells us what stats a pet gives but also its auto attack and arcane ability.

Edit: or a dev could be like expect this in the next to next client and move this to suggestions and feedback. Pewpew
    I dont get it, you think this is a bad idea because it will take hours of programming?

What are the idea of feedback then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

You can view the AA and stats of the pet by going into stable and clicking on the description button on top.

If you want to check how much of a difference a pet will make to your current stats I would say it really isn needed since its only going to add an extra burden to servers.

Oh and let's nott forget we didn't even have the stats and aa description button before the developers added it in the last client, and it's really nott that hard to see how much difference it makes.
    Something that seems like a minor tweak to you might take hours of programming.

Lets say they get down to it. They start by creating a new window just to show case our stats. Which in itself is a lot of work. Then there's what all there's going to be showcased in the window for all of the pets, basically our stats. Factor in animacy and you have more work to be done than its actually worth it, since each time you socket in a different pet for happiness bonus the stats change. This is nott as simple as auction item browsing.

All that jargon asides, we can already check which pet is better for runs by clicking on the descriptions button in stable which nott only tells us what stats a pet gives but also its auto attack and arcane ability.

Edit: or a dev could be like expect this in the next to next client and move this to suggestions and feedback. Pewpew
    Agree and agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Are you both STS Devs that dont want more work? Lmao

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Luiggie007 For This Useful Post: