Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mages in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxalivexx View Post
    You're irrelevant, mad because zeus plays a class better than you, your main class at that, zeus switched because he noticed the survivability in a rogue is very low, once our nekro shield goes off anything can happen to us for those 20 seconds our shield goes off, just remember we don't have a 2 second vulnerability, we can't gain the mana we lose back, once our mana is out what's the move, die next, mana regen pets wont help anything when you are at 0% mana just waiting to die, learn your class before talking down on players who have a rogue as their main.
    He switched because he can't play his class properly after the armor fix.... and Zeus has been talking down on mages this entire thread and multiple others so please keep your comments to yourself I'm saying the same exact thing he is because we all know it's true you guys had way too much armor and as soon as that was taken none of you tried to adapt to it y'all started making threads on forums and bashing mages any chance you got just because you can't two combo them anymore. Learn to play your class or wait for sts to release the update for rogue buff like they said they would. What good does crying like this daily do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    It's spiteful to say the same thing about you that you say about 90% of the mage class?
    Maybe you should learn to play rogue the way it was meant to be and quit crying on forums.. I'm saying the exact same thing you are.

Sorry man I present with facts. I don't make illogical comments just because people can't play rogue.
    When people don't have any proof left, best response is: "I'm rubber, you're glue".

Take care, mate. Let me know if you need tips for rogue or sorcerer.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

He switched because he can't play his class properly after the armor fix.... and Zeus has been talking down on mages this entire thread and multiple others so please keep your comments to yourself I'm saying the same exact thing he is because we all know it's true you guys had way too much armor and as soon as that was taken none of you tried to adapt to it y'all started making threads on forums and bashing mages any chance you got just because you can't two combo them anymore. Learn to play your class or wait for sts to release the update for rogue buff like they said they would. What good does crying like this daily do?
    No actually rogues need their armor back, you really on forums crying about 200 armor that we had, and it was so hard to kill us before, go outside and play kiddo, go watch some power rangers, suck on yo binkey if you need to.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xxalivexx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxalivexx View Post
    No actually rogues need their armor back, you really on forums crying about 200 armor that we had, and it was so hard to kill us before, go outside and play kiddo, go watch some power rangers, suck on yo binkey if you need to.
    Rogues were extremely hard to kill before and they took any class out with little to no effort, now they're glass and they can't handle it please refrain from being rude and try to tell the truth once in a while yes sorcerers are a good class but with rogues armor back it will go right back to unkillable rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Rogues were extremely hard to kill before and they took any class out with little to no effort, now they're glass and they can't handle it please refrain from being rude and try to tell the truth once in a while yes sorcerers are a good class but with rogues armor back it will go right back to unkillable rogues
    And you are crying like i said over 200 armor, i know many mages that can kill rogues with 200 more armor, that would only put mr at 2530 armor

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,198 Posts

Closing thread! YAY!! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: