Are you just acting as a donkey or are you really one? Man, I now understand why you get farmed so easily with such a good gear. If you have so much problems with just reading, I can imagine that clicking on buttons is hard for you as well.

Some people do have a life beside this game and as mentioned in my thread above: I am working until 18.00 CET. Is this a new thing in this bracket, that if you get @ss whooped over and over that you have to challenge someone to get a whole team ready within 2 hours? Your request has been denied, since you bailed out before. We aren't a quantity guild like yours where we have 300 members to block rooms and have so many people that just are being used as subs. So if you want a real clash with your best line up against ours then mention it at least 24 hours in advance.

The frustration drips out of your childish response, where you try to avoid the facts. But hey... If this is your way to get your 'FUN' back in the game then please continue with acting as a clown. ;-)