Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HulkieBeast View Post
    Don't be boring with your twink threads. This game is about to be better as for PVE same as PVP. L16 Twinks gear is good, i had L16 rogue and warrior, sorry mages, haven't tried mage. Other than being boring using same gear, there is no need of new gear. Every class gets arcane weapon, so you can't compare if mage gets killed by rogue using arcane daggers and you use legendary weapon. It's the same for everyone, not a big advantage for rogues. To be honest, i think rogues were weakest in L16 twink. As warrior i was able to kill easily rogue, mage was hard. With rogue i couldn't kill easily even weak warrior or mage. Maybe it was my skills but rogues were underpowered for me. Mage is best in all brackets for now. Good endgame mage can kill warrior with 11k hp and 4k armor easily. I will take for example Poseidon. He is OP. But he is skilled. Even if i had his thats i would be so much weaker than me, but maybe i'm better than him playing as warrior, who knows.
    You just complain about that, think about it, twink auction economy it's going to be next egg economy. Not all twinks are rich. Btw i don't twink for long, it's boring for me.
    And yes, please stop complaining, as there are other problems in the game right now that need to be fixed.
    Talking in terms of maxed people here. Maxed mage loses easily to no para rogues with just a dagger. When you were playing tank at 16 must've been vsing bad rogues barely even geared to have beaten them. And don't compare twink with endgame lmao it's way different why suddenly mention endgame? Might as well vs a lvl 56 as a lvl 16 would you? Also it is a well good enough reason to complain. Imagine endgame not receiving anything for over 2 years except 1 weapon. Twink is my main bracket and for a lot it is too. Endgame isn't everything don't talk as if twink is such a minor aspect of the game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Motorway For This Useful Post: