Hey devs,

I appreciate the early release to get a better idea of how the GCD would truly affect gameplay. I had no qualms with GCD and was willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. By no means am I a button masher. I am very methodical in how I play and very conscious of the skills I select and when I select them. I tried didfferent dungeons to see how my game was affected and was very disappointed in the outcome. I feel like PVE is very unbalanced now. I do not play PVP and have no intention of playing PVP so the GCD has done nothing but harm to my game experience. I have been an avid player since September 2010 and have tried to convince many RL friends to spend their money on this game as well. I now feel bad for doing that to them since the game does not have the same flow that it used to have. I feel like I have cheated them out of their money. I do hope you take everyone's comments to heart and make some very necessary adjustments to the gameplay. Thank you for all your hard work and hope that things get better in the near future or I too will be asking for a refund for the plat that I have recently purchased.