Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farming is getting stupid...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think I may have a possible solution.

Add a new type of New Game mode. Rules are as follows:

1. You have to start from the first map in a campaign.
    2. You have to play through sequentially.
    3. You can't join a group once its started.
    4. Bosses will ALWAYS drop pink. A selection of items relevant to the boss type.
    5. Sub-bosses ALWAYS drop pink or purple. A selection of items relevant to the boss type.

That way people can still farm, and maybe get the same number of items over the same time, or get an organised group together and play through for guaranteed items.

What do you think?
    GAVRY - LEVEL 50 TANK | BAVIAN - LEVEL 50 CASTER
    Gavry's Great Ideas Thread | Pocket Legends Manual Thread | Skill Overhaul Document | Quest Overhaul Document
    To my friends, thanks for the good times. Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well at least the market's item prices with gold would go down...
    Esus-Archer|Glyph-Warrior|Kangol- Paladin (Enchantress)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I like the new boss brawl... BUT I don't like that often my whole team ends up with nothing but white... The boss brawl drops the worst loot of any level... I think spending 100K on something is fine if that's what someone wants to do. Everyone plays differently. Personally, I'd rather trade items w someone. I traded w Beester and made a new friend... But, I think all the differences in how we all play make things interesting...

I think the five minute idea is fair... It's a good idea....

But please give some great boss drops in the brawl!

Better yet, save the best drop for when the last croc of the level is killed even if it's not a boss... It's win-win...
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rannos View Post
    I agree with all of you, the new 'more challenging' map is the easiest to solo to date. An easy fix out of this is to make specific items dropped by specific bosses and MAKE THE GAME MORE CHALLENGING! People farm for items because they don't want to pay 100-400k for a hat and in the process get a lot of items they don't care about. The other reason people farm is that there is nothing else to do; PvP is pretty lame, there are no quests, there are no crafts, there are no tough bosses. Another content update (alien oasis) is more than likely going to cause 2 days of enjoyment and then it will be the exact same boredom for another month.
    THIS is why I support a more in depth game. I dont understand everyone that wants the game to stay as a co-op hack an slash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    FAIL! (oh man I always wanted to say that...)
    RosieODonell, Lvl 50 WarMage / Ogediah, Lvl 35 Warrior / DrPhill, Lvl 45 Archer
    (+ three others I play around with when bored)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like hack and slash!!! And im not alone.
    Besides see nothing wrong with item prices... If u dont have the money to buy the best itens u have to ways of solving the prob: buy stuff u can afford even if its not the very best, or play more time to get stuff u can sell or trade!!

Mmorpg or hack and slash people are going to farm anyways just because one thing: they want to..
    None of those cazy or not so crazy ideas are going to stop people from farming. That's called free will.