Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
Great insights as expected, thanks!
I currently run most with the claymore, combined with axe throw it really helps me to neutralize the archers fast, and without elite difficulty and only sparse mobs, there is no need for the tank to do the aoe damage imho. I moved away from the arcane ring and pendant because i expect the next event goodies to best them, and what i have is already overkill (no pvp features needed here).
I like to add that the new aegis is formidable if you run with egg ring, lepre and hisha. It still almost removes the need for potting and with three attack skills it shows it's strenght. All in all we have good options now for every taste on a budget.

Much agreed. I think this helps the situation of 4 tanks also. 4 claymore warriors doesn't seem too bad against a boss. The 61 legendaries are surprisingly good for what they cost. I think STS did a good job with the weapons. The weapon you decide to go with can be well balanced out with different builds and as you play different roles in your team. Since my tests were solo runs, the aoe proc of 46 aegis helped me more since I had no mage with me. Perhaps it could help even with a mage present but then we are delving with too many variances quickly.

I could see the benefit to the aegis luck setup you described. Nowadays, lots of runs will carry a large investment of pots, ankhs or time. That setup you have helps minimize the risk/investment to help maximize your chance at profits.