Thread: Mages = Mana Vendors?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesuisCharlie View Post
    When you click for your pots you don't click for your skills
    if 3peoples click for their pots its mostly a wipe
    idk about you but i can attack , use skills , move and use pots all the same time .. Its not something hard and like swaping gear mid battle without dying

also , i understand that you like heal , but most the times it will slow down the run and as a result poeple who can afford mana pots wont be happy XD
    ( i lost my chance for arena lb after our 2nd mage decided that heal is better than lighting , so yeah im one of those who wont be happy to see a heal mage in a speed run )
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 10-12-2016 at 07:30 AM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Pots are affordable now, for less than 200k u can obtain 10k mana and 10k health pots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I always gived the mana evertytimes i played. Arcane legends is a mmorpg that include to play with others and take care of his allies. Mage are support that include the gift of mana, warrior tank and protect your blue *** when rogues hit and allow you to fight faster so you can stay alive.
    If i wanna play alone i would have been better to play with my playmobiles.

Alone we go faster. Together we go deeper
    Wew..do you play the same game as me? Mages r manaslaves? Thats all u do? I hope u go on playing with playmobiles now

IGN: HARTHOLZWURM; Endgamemage
    Weeeeew, i am a cool one ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Oh yeah its well known, its why warriors are useless and no one take damages
    oh wait, the wipe didnt existe.

Both skills that stun and knock down are fireball and wind. You play freez/fire/wind/lightning/clock? Wonderful!! And when you encounter imune mobs or archer that dont stack or mages you cant survive cause you dont have the healing tics/shield/debuf and your little pots arent enought! You die! And you leave! "my team is bad" "nabs". And you are even more ridiculous for boss with your unblanced build: conclusion, peoples losed their time

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fsuryo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

You see exactly what i mean. Most peoples play on phone, you have two hands, you use two fingers because you have the phone on the hand. You have to sacrifice one finger, mouvement or skill to tap your pot. Both case you have a big lose, not move make you easier to kill.
    You can manage to use three finger but you do an unatural mouvement with your hand, you lose time. Other fingers are on the top so its impossible to pot without the thumbs. In all case you lose because if for some randomness you play with other fingers, you have to displace your hand to puch pots. If you play with your phone on the table and use your third finger, well your OP. Remember its an app not a pc game.

PS: Fsuryo, dont take away posts from their contextes. This post was in reponse on.. It's exactly like when you see a video but dont see the begining, police hiting a guy and a crowd arround throwing insults. It come to your mind another thing and you dont judge properly. Most of the time extremists, like trump, use this.
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 10-12-2016 at 08:39 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

You see exactly what i mean. Most peoples play on phone, you have two hands, you use two fingers because you have the phone on the hand. You have to sacrifice one finger, mouvement or skill to tap your pot. Both case you have a big lose, not move make you easier to kill.
    You can manage to use three finger but you do an unatural mouvement with your hand, you lose time. Other fingers are on the top so its impossible to pot without the thumbs. In all case you lose because if for some randomness you play with other fingers, you have to displace your hand to puch pots. If you play with your phone on the table and use your third finger, well your OP. Remember its an app not a pc game.
    Charlie, i've got no problem at all with both my tablet and my phone to pot and attack at the same time if needed, i guess is just experience, no op hand-fingers skills lol.
    Back on topic is not only a matter of losing time.
    As already stated the aggro from lifegiver is huge and that means basically you'll mess up all the team works.
    In a run there are many factors to keep in mind while running: the pulls, the kill order, the best spot where to place the mobs and many others.
    All those things, except kill order, may differ from player to player, from pt to pt, but when you want to optimize these kind of runs, well, lifegiver is a big no cause all the work done is ruined by the aggroing.
    Lifegiver works only in pvp and/or in easy map, if you want to save some pots.
    That's being said, feel free to play as you prefer.
    Just my 2c, peace.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'm glad you understood it, i can repeat that i like the heal skill.
    Thi post is useless like your post.

Send from cheaphone using Brain
    "This post is useless like your post"
    Lmao @ you
    Everyone is free to express their opinion and be entitled to them. But when you say it over and over again, it just keeps getting kind of getting repetitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Oh yeah its well known, its why warriors are useless and no one take damages
    oh wait, the wipe didnt existe.

Both skills that stun and knock down are fireball and wind. You play freez/fire/wind/lightning/clock? Wonderful!! And when you encounter imune mobs or archer that dont stack or mages you cant survive cause you dont have the healing tics/shield/debuf and your little pots arent enought! You die! And you leave! "my team is bad" "nabs". And you are even more ridiculous for boss with your unblanced build: conclusion, peoples losed their time
    Correction, archer is immune to stun, but not ice. Therefore a fire, ice, gale, clock build is better.

Oh and as of now, nothing in the new map is immune to clock mastery

Also, mages (mobs) actually don't hit that hard. And curse can easily be avoided

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

PS: Fsuryo, dont take away posts from their contextes. This post was in reponse on.. It's exactly like when you see a video but dont see the begining, police hiting a guy and a crowd arround throwing insults. It come to your mind another thing and you dont judge properly. Most of the time extremists, like trump, use this.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

You said interesting things: "factors [...] the pulls, the kill order, the best spot"
    On the kill order, i find the skill not bad because when the kill order is important, rogues enter on the place and have to ( all the time they dont to much busy to take care of her hair ) focus (frequently) mages/archers. Its good because you can help her to survive at few hard aggro. Don't forget the "fast" heal that dont take aggro. On AL fight of pack of mobs are fast on most maps so you can give mana at the whole team for just one point giving some vibes to the party! Or in combat, when they are longer on some maps, when the mana is over, the health is lowering for the players you cast a charged like a second wind! I find, Actually, only rogues have to play with pots on their gameplay, easy or not :3

- "Or archer that dont stack", it can be confuse because of my english but archers ia naturally avoid the stack and run away from you.
    - boss are imune to the clock and move frequently
    - i play curse for fun, i don't recommand it
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 10-12-2016 at 09:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

I think we've changed subjects from the op's post. We're now discussing Mage tactics which is cool, but I took this post as raising the question - are mages required t spec for mana?
    My responce is nope.
    No one is required to spec their toons or else be subject to ridicule by bad players.

You may now return to your regularly scedualed programming...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thread closed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Did you just blame trump for you not knowing how to play your class correctly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

mage = mana vendor & as a tank

doing random run on new map what i see is many new players (plat lvled up players mostly) play tank now dont know what is their job..enter new map begging for mana and just waiting mage or rouge to go first pulling those mobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    mage = mana vendor & as a tank

doing random run on new map what i see is many new players (plat lvled up players mostly) play tank now dont know what is their job..enter new map begging for mana and just waiting mage or rouge to go first pulling those mobs
    All the time man that's why I don't run pugs anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

A mage who can't heal the team and give mana is useless. I am level 61 rogue, 57 mage and 56 war. I always enjoy when a mage can heal me as rogue or give mana when i am war. This actually helps a lot. Sure mage can crowd control but it's worth making sure u have a team who can perform at their peak. Those mages who don't have heal is selfish. I understand you have ur style of gameplay but don't play with pt/ random if u arent going to contribute to the team to the extent we expect from all classes.

We all have our roles in pt and if u arent willing, dont play with others. I use mana and heal all time but i appretiate it when a mage heal and give mana.

next time just take one for the team.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

I happy to know that I'm a player who use potions and don't ask for mana or health of magues lol

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Sometimes i spam friends for mana just for laugh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Most of the time extremists, like trump, use this.
    Oh my gosh. Hysterical that you would bring politics in to this.

Btw, if you're going to make a generalization, at least make a correct one...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    A mage who can't heal the team and give mana is useless. I am level 61 rogue, 57 mage and 56 war. I always enjoy when a mage can heal me as rogue or give mana when i am war. This actually helps a lot. Sure mage can crowd control but it's worth making sure u have a team who can perform at their peak. Those mages who don't have heal is selfish. I understand you have ur style of gameplay but don't play with pt/ random if u arent going to contribute to the team to the extent we expect from all classes.

We all have our roles in pt and if u arent willing, dont play with others. I use mana and heal all time but i appretiate it when a mage heal and give mana.

next time just take one for the team.
    11/ characters
    Name:  ujx2z.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  60.3 KB