Quote Originally Posted by dankndecay View Post
Devs,
First off, thanks for the hard work and the update. As mentioned by many other members, a large part of the appeal of PL is its fast pace while still having great depth in customization and advancement. I'm grateful for the intention of adding the GCD to improve performance and game play, but as you've seen from the many comments, the current implementation is somewhat antithetical to the original intent. I'm sitting on 5 lvl 55 and I'm dreading the time it will take to level them to 56 with the new GCD. I have faith and high hopes that you will find a good solution to the GCD issue.

I have some of suggestions as to possible modification that may help.

1)Add items that can reduce the GCD. Or maybe allow weapon speed to affect the GCD.
2)Make GCD triggered by mana through put instead of single spell. You have a window of 2-3sec to spend say 50 mana then GCD kicks in. This way we can still have burst but not go hog wild and use up all our spells in one chain/insta cast.
3)Use the first person shooter energy weapon model, fire too long or too fast your weapon over heats and you sit on a super long GCD. This will force player to use control over button mashing.

That's all I've got for now. Hopefully I can come up with some other ideals for you guys. Thanks again for all your work.
Now this is what I call good feedback. Stated concerns, feelings, and offered suggestions and alternatives which are pretty friggin good. Very nice!