Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
In oppose to some saying it's pay to win, It would be pay 2 win only if special elites (Arzac/warat/Magor) would be purchaseble by plat but not TRADABLE.

It's sts's surgical strike on black marketers too, along with few other moves that are taken already and a few moves should be taken to take it more effective. I'LL EXPLAIN.

If we think that we're not gonna use plat much then there's a community who use plat/real life money to buy in game things including accounts that's not only really bad for STS but for pl.

Before I carry forward the topic it's true that lota players will buy new special elites and resell them for gold by doing so they won't break any rule but benefiting Sts, the player who won't buy with plat and them self, nice way to farm gold.

These new elites for the initial phase would cost 40m+ even more, I don't know how that wasn't asking for more, even if I decide OK let's buy 2k plat and farm, would not even secure one new elite.

The best part is, these items should be much less than gold cap now over period of time. Its a NICE OPPORTUNITY for gold farmers through heavy using plat infect could be proven to be one of the best method to farm gold with plat and same time non plat users will have NICE OPPORTUNITY to have those items with affordable price win win situation for plat users and gold users.

It doesn't stop here, the special elites being super costly encourages black marketers to trade with real life money guess what this is sts's strike on em.

The worst cause that cause black marketing most was 3pc acc there's the ring thing will counter to an extent but as said some steps have been taken but some need to be.
You do understand that the fact that these items are trade-able doesn't matter. In the long run, PL is still pay2win because you still pay real money for items you can't normally get elsewhere, which are much stronger than a lot of other gear.