Thread: Gobi Discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

IMO Gobi is OP. He deals more damage than the assassins, has tons of CC, mobility, and survivability. He's honestly almost as broken as pre-pre nerf Violet. He honestly needs a big nerf, but StS love him so I fear that'll never happen.

*All his skills reduce armor, im also assuming this effect stacks because he definitely deals insane amount of damage. Also this armor decay allows his entire team to take advantage of the weakened target.
    *Tons of CC. 2 interrupts, 3 snares, 1 knockback, 1 knocback/stun. Makes it almost impossible to fight Gobi without getting your skills cancelled, and whether you fight back or not he'll just stack armor decay and kill you.
    *Ursan Roar & Unstoppable both grant him sizable shields, Unstoppable granting him intangibility. Which combined with his natural tankyness make Gobi extremely hard to kill.

His only weakness is like, he doesn't push turrets extremely fast. I mean he stills deals good turret damage but I guess that's it??

He's only maybe countered by Cinder/Modus and that's only if they can kite him. If they get caught out of position they're deader than mausoleum in arcane legends.

EDIT: If he had to be nerfed/changed. Here are my ideas.
    Nerfs
    *Armor Decay no longer stacks.

*Remove the interrupt & armor decay from Ursan Roar. Damaging & Granting shields per enemy is enough.(plus the 10% free damage boost)

*Ursan Kick still knocks enemies back but it no longer stuns.

*Unstoppable no longer deals damage or decays armor, but it still has knockback.

*Remove the tier 6&7 talents Opportunity & Tendon Slash.

*Remove the tier 10 talent Charge.

Buffs
    *Hamstring now interrupts enemy skills.

*Tier 6 Talent Opportunity is replaced with a 5% movement speed buff.

*Tier 7 Talent Tendon Slash is replaced with a 3 second 15 damage bleed.

*Tier 10 Talent Charge is replace with a CC cleanse.
    Last edited by Legallyblonde; 11-20-2016 at 11:55 PM.